Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB cuts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GEMB cuts?

nicemann wrote:
For the Walmart you can get a CLI every three months as long as you use your card each month.  Of course also pay your bill on time.  I just charge a small amount to my card each month.  Then I mark on the calender to hit the CLI button.  I have been with them for about 1 1/2 years.  I just recently found out the the three month rule and that I have to use it every month. 

Last CLI was $150 before that it was $100.  Yeah it's not the best CLIs but hey at least they don't try to charge you like Orchard does.  Not the mention they don't charge a AF.

BTW when I talked to the rep about 5 months ago, she was the one that gave me the insight about the three months.  Wish I knew about it sooner and maybe my CL would be over $550.  Smiley Sad

I thought it was every 4 months not 3.
Message 11 of 14
nicemann
Established Contributor

mjbfan79 wrote:

I thought it was every 4 months not 3.

Rep on the phone told me every three months.  Maybe she was wrong ?
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

nicemann wrote:

Rep on the phone told me every three months.  Maybe she was wrong ?

When i called i was told every 6 months an most people here say every for months i will just have to wait an see for myself. I will request another one Nov 1.
Message 13 of 14
Logical
Regular Contributor

Sam's Club seems to be every 6 months. Late last year I requested one at 4 months and "insufficient experience at your current credit limit" was the reason for decline. 2 months later they gave me an auto-cli.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.