Contributor
Mark-MD

Re: GEMB is giving out NEW cards

It is a V I S A  card which gives you .30 cents per gallon back on your first two statements. Then it gives you back credit for free gas from your other items you buy using the Chevron Visa gas card.

It is more then just a gas card, it is a visa rewards card.  I have other rebate cards that give back rewards or cash.  This one was just another card to add to my collection.  I guess I should stop collecting cards at this point.  Maybe I should start to collect postage stamps?:smileyvery-happy:

02/14/2009 EQ 797, EX 811, TU 805
Valued Contributor
jmbfl

A man is entitled to his hobbies!
Regular Contributor
grneydangl

Haven't been on in a while and sorry to hijack your thread...

GEMB is also giving CLDs (well for me anyway)  :smileysad:  Actually I fear they might be balance chasing me

I got consistent CLI on my Gap for years, got a letter a couple of weeks ago that they are decreasing my CL, listed 3 reasons based on my Equifax.  I pulled myfico Eq a couple days later and there was nothing except for high balances... how can they give reasons that aren't actually on my CR?!?!

Then, got a letter last week about a decrease on my Chevron :smileysad:  Same 3 reasons, still not on the credit report I get from myfico.

03/08 Exp: 590 EQ:592 TU: 609
04/08 Exp: 596 EQ: 572 TU: 610
11/08 Exp: ? EQ: 594 TU: ?
Super Contributor
marty56

grneydangl wrote:

GEMB is also giving CLDs (well for me anyway)  :smileysad:  Actually I fear they might be balance chasing me

They are peaking on my EQ report each month.  I will assume to see if I make a mistake so the can AA me.

09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}