Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB is giving out NEW cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GEMB is giving out NEW cards

It is a V I S A  card which gives you .30 cents per gallon back on your first two statements. Then it gives you back credit for free gas from your other items you buy using the Chevron Visa gas card.

It is more then just a gas card, it is a visa rewards card.  I have other rebate cards that give back rewards or cash.  This one was just another card to add to my collection.  I guess I should stop collecting cards at this point.  Maybe I should start to collect postage stamps?Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

A man is entitled to his hobbies!
Message 12 of 14
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

Haven't been on in a while and sorry to hijack your thread...

GEMB is also giving CLDs (well for me anyway)  Smiley Sad  Actually I fear they might be balance chasing me

I got consistent CLI on my Gap for years, got a letter a couple of weeks ago that they are decreasing my CL, listed 3 reasons based on my Equifax.  I pulled myfico Eq a couple days later and there was nothing except for high balances... how can they give reasons that aren't actually on my CR?!?!

Then, got a letter last week about a decrease on my Chevron Smiley Sad  Same 3 reasons, still not on the credit report I get from myfico.

Message 13 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

@grneydangl wrote:

GEMB is also giving CLDs (well for me anyway)  Smiley Sad  Actually I fear they might be balance chasing me

They are peaking on my EQ report each month.  I will assume to see if I make a mistake so the can AA me.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.