Established Contributor
ifinet

GEMB is going Steven Segal on me...

[ Edited ]

I recently let a small balance post on my Walmart card, which was also reflected on my credit file. Two days later I decided to pay-off my wally card, lo and behold, they updated my credit file again (after two days!) but this time with $0 balance.

Still determined to post a small balance, I let my Paypal Plus do it. Guess what? same thing happened again. I called-up GEMB to ask what the _ was goin' on. Guess what explanation did the CSR offer? "Sir, we're trying agressively to help our customers". Trust me, I have never ever heard of something called "agressive help". Anyway, she also kept on saying something about a Tape "sir, they might have installed a newer device to process the tapes a different way".

I like GEMB, but something weird is going on with them...

EDIT: I hope I dont need to mention what GEMB/walmart did to me last time...

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: GEMB is going Steven Segal on me...

I wish all my creditors would update $0 when I pay them!

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
ifinet

Re: GEMB is going Steven Segal on me...

For some reason I get teenie weenie point difference if I let a smal balance post. (EQ works the other way around I guess)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}