Epic Contributor

Re: GEMB?

eBay
Paypal
Gap
American Eagle

Fico Scores: EQ- 668 DCU., TU 704 Best Buy, EX 700 Chase (2/5/15)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
67 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor

In KENTUCKY GEMB has always pulled TU for DEPARTMENT STORE credit cards.  If it's a MAJOR SALES FINANCE (like a furniture store or electronics store), they pull EQ.  Just to reference, I have all of the following with GEMB.  ALL OF THEM had to go through IDENTITY VERFICATION to get approvals.  If you ever get a delayed processing or "7-10 days" message, call and state that you need the FRAUD DEPARTMENT to complete IDENTITY VERIFICATION. 

CareCredit
Lane Home Furnishings
Dillard's
JCPenney
Chevron / Texaco
Kirklands
Wal-Mart
Lowe's
HSN (Home Shopping Network)
QVC (Q-Card)
SHOPNBC

Senior Contributor

Amazon
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Contributor

Ritz Camera
CareCredit

half the retail/specialized stores in this country it seems.
1-14-08....... TU=683, EQ=667, EX=666
7-04-08....... TU=688, EQ=678, EX=682.......
.......4 of my 5 cards and a new car later.
2/13/09 and forever EX 693
Established Member

They also handle Midas (car repair).
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
9/11/08 -- EQ: 762 | EX: 653 | TU: 733
And I'm only 24! Yippee! :smileyvery-happy:
Established Member

[ Edited ]

Amazon (Store Card) +Business Accnts

American Eagle Outfitters (Store/Visa)

Bananna Republic 

Belk

Dillards (Store/Amex)

Ebay (MC)

Cheveron Texaco

Gap (store/visa)

JC Penny (Store/MC/personal pymnt plan)

Kirklands

Lowes (Store/Visa/Business/Project Card)

Lord and Taylor

Linins and Things (store closed)

Meijer (Store/MC)

Modells

Mervyns (Store closed)

Pay Pal (Plus/Buyer Credit/Pay Later)

QVC

Old Navy (Store/Visa)

Sams Club (Store/Disc)

Steinmart (MC)

Shop NBC

Walmart (store/Disc)

GE Money Line of Credit / Universal MC / GE Visa / and many  other GEMB products exist.

HSN  - Home Shopping Network (Financing no longer serviced by GEMB)

* this just a list of the few I can think of.  Hope this helps

Message Edited by jg33 on 02-23-2009 06:50 AM
Established Member

I live in South Carolina. I got approved for a Belk card last week and GEMB ran Transunion to check my credit.
Contributor

jg33-  I see you posting on most GE threads.  Are you an employee of GEMB, per chance?  No harm if you are... probably even a good thing!  Just curious.
4/13/08 FICOs: TU 646 / EQ 583 / EX 623
2/06/09 FICOs: TU 708 / EQ 689 / EX 705
12/12/09 FICOs: TU 773 / EQ 737 / EX 761
Regular Contributor

JC Penney, Sam's Club, Walmart, Lowes, and I think Meier.  Not sure who else. I have the first 4 that I mentioned and they are GEMB.
"All I want for Christmas is to be able to pay our debts"
Established Member

Sorry its been awhile since I have posted, but to answer the question if I work for GEMB,  that answer is NO, but I am familiar with the company, pretty well I guess. ---  after all I do have 6 of there cards and when I call there customer service, I have many many questions so I can be more familiar with whats going on with my accounts aswell as what new options I may have availble by providing the rep with  a scenario.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.