Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET BOFA TO REOPEN CREDIT CARD

tag
Achase
Regular Contributor

GET BOFA TO REOPEN CREDIT CARD

Bank of america CLOSED MY CREDIT CARD FOR NO REASON. SMH

I called them to ask about a reward program and they transferred me to a credit analyst.

The analyst played cool with me then started interrogating me about my Macy account.

then she made a business decision to close my account that i had with them for 2 years. ... :smileysad:

the account started out as a secured visa i had put $7500 on.

it graduated after one year and they sent me back my 7500 so i had a unsecured line with them.

i guess i was a risk to them since i missed a payment on my macys card... :smileyhappy:

the BofA card sat closed for almost a month then i came across this number to their corporate office in NC

and spoke to EDITED

he reviewed the situation for me and then he made the corporate desicion to reopen the account with my original line of $7500.

he didnt even give me the third degree all he asked was where do i work and how much do i get paid

so give that number a call and ask for EDITED and explain to him your situation 

Message Edited by Achase on 11-11-2009 02:59 PM
Achase, posting of others' info isn't allowed on here, but feel free to provide a link to any website that has that info (so as long as it doesn't violate the TOS) or feel free to PM each other for more info. Thanks, llecs, myFICO moderator.

Message Edited by llecs on 11-12-2009 12:03 AM
Message Edited by Lel on 11-12-2009 07:00 AM

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.