Established Contributor
gbishere

GF CLI on BoA card

Student card.

1200 original. Had her submit love button and asked for 5000. Asked her to call and we didnt really want to.

Well two days later her card is now at 2500. Not a bad increase. I want her to get this card to prime stages eventually. Do you think she should suggest a product change next to be able to get in the 5k + range?

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Re: GF CLI on BoA card

gbishere wrote:

Student card.

1200 original. Had her submit love button and asked for 5000. Asked her to call and we didnt really want to.

Well two days later her card is now at 2500. Not a bad increase. I want her to get this card to prime stages eventually. Do you think she should suggest a product change next to be able to get in the 5k + range?

IME BOA usually gives $500 - $1500 in CLI from the love button depending if approved. Which I have done every 4-6 months with no issues. When calling in they ask a few basic questions and may grant what you requested depending on the CSR underwriter. In all my experiences  with them they have been pretty easy to deal with and reasonable with what I have requested. 

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+