Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GF CLI on BoA card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GF CLI on BoA card

Student card.

1200 original. Had her submit love button and asked for 5000. Asked her to call and we didnt really want to.

Well two days later her card is now at 2500. Not a bad increase. I want her to get this card to prime stages eventually. Do you think she should suggest a product change next to be able to get in the 5k + range?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: GF CLI on BoA card

@Anonymous wrote:

Student card.

1200 original. Had her submit love button and asked for 5000. Asked her to call and we didnt really want to.

Well two days later her card is now at 2500. Not a bad increase. I want her to get this card to prime stages eventually. Do you think she should suggest a product change next to be able to get in the 5k + range?

IME BOA usually gives $500 - $1500 in CLI from the love button depending if approved. Which I have done every 4-6 months with no issues. When calling in they ask a few basic questions and may grant what you requested depending on the CSR underwriter. In all my experiences  with them they have been pretty easy to deal with and reasonable with what I have requested. 

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.