cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium Card

tag
shniku
Valued Member

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

The thing is, based on the 1st and 2nd derivative charts of goal completion percentage vs time, my extrapolations indicate that I will reach both goals within five years. Are there any other goals that you guys reccomend I should have? The key to many financial related goals is starting early, so I would like to start some new goals now instead of starting them in five years.

Message 11 of 52
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

Do you realize that to get a Centurion card you only need to charge $100000 per year in your current Amex Card? Now, if you were to be able to get a few CCs with no credit limit you'll be able to say, literally, that you have a $2M CL or $10M CL.
!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 12 of 52
shniku
Valued Member

All gredit cards have limits. Do you think anybody can spend a Trillion dollars on a credit card? I don't think so. Even if the credit card company fully trusts someone, they cannot give them more credit than the company itself is worth, unless the company itself gets the credit from another issuer. I have heard that some individuals have more in terms of assets than the banks that they use, so the bank gives them blank bank checks, because it knows that all of it's assets are secured by that one person's assets. And plus, I don't want to reach this goal just so that I can brag and boast on this site. I also may need the credit later on for business purposes. 

Message 13 of 52
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@HoahCredit wrote:

Do you realize that to get a Centurion card you only need to charge $100000 per year in your current Amex Card? Now, if you were to be able to get a few CCs with no credit limit you'll be able to say, literally, that you have a $2M CL or $10M CL.

I think you can only get the Centurion invite by spending that on a personal amex; not a business amex...

Message 14 of 52
shniku
Valued Member

If I don't get the Centurion, I'll just give my platinum card a nice coat of black spray paint.Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 52
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

My father has two Centurion cards. One is his personal and the oher one is his business card. In regards to the credit limit, a trillion dollars will be too much, hahahaha, but another friend of my father bought a private plane with his Amex. In conclusion, some CCs can have very substantil credit limits.

In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 16 of 52
shniku
Valued Member

Hey, ask your dad if he can add me as an authorized user! Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 52
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@HoahCredit wrote:

My father has two Centurion cards. One is his personal and the oher one is his business card. In regards to the credit limit, a trillion dollars will be too much, hahahaha, but another friend of my father bought a private plane with his Amex. In conclusion, some CCs can have very substantil credit limits.

Just think of the points on that one, dang!

Message 18 of 52
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

I will man...

Message 19 of 52
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Wow - i wish i was in the position to be saying "Dang i with i had a 2m credit limit rather then the 500K one i have right now" 

I has 300$$ lol... :'( 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.