cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium Card

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

and the bed would be 25k each for a twin lol....

Thats an interesting idea though... i assume you are an inventor? 

that being said not everyone can just leave their day job supporting their families and start taking shots in the dirt at things they think will revolutionize the world. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 41 of 52
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

@OnTheRebound wrote:

My Plan: Get $30,000,000 in assets then invest it with Chase.

I have no clue how to do this. Can someone tell me how to get $30,000,000?

My Credit Scores:

FICO: 775

EX: 742

EQ: 765

TU:742

Win the lottery!!

Personally, I gave up acquiring my first $30M. I am now working on my second $30M.

My gf's friend actually won the lottery back in the 90s when she was just a student. My gf only found out about it last year. They have been friends for about 15 years. Her friend thought she had mentioned it sometime in the past. Turns out is was quite public as her friend was written up in the papers at the time. It shows up when you google her name. She's done good with it. Diversified portfolio and rental properties. Smart investor.

So "winning the lottery" can be more than a figure of speech.  I don't know anyone else that's don that though.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 42 of 52
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

@shniku wrote:

The thing is, based on the 1st and 2nd derivative charts of goal completion percentage vs time, my extrapolations indicate that I will reach both goals within five years. Are there any other goals that you guys reccomend I should have? The key to many financial related goals is starting early, so I would like to start some new goals now instead of starting them in five years.

Watch out when the 3rd derivative turns negative.

reminds me of a Megan Macardle blog comment about the economy turning around because the 2nd derivative went from neg. to zero.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 43 of 52
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@cashnocredit wrote:

@shniku wrote:

The thing is, based on the 1st and 2nd derivative charts of goal completion percentage vs time, my extrapolations indicate that I will reach both goals within five years. Are there any other goals that you guys reccomend I should have? The key to many financial related goals is starting early, so I would like to start some new goals now instead of starting them in five years.

reminds me of a Megan Macardle blog comment about the economy turning around because the 2nd derivative went from neg. to zero.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 44 of 52
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@cashnocredit wrote:

@shniku wrote:

+1

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 45 of 52
quest208
Frequent Contributor

OP, what do you do for a living?

and prying minds want to know, whats your income?

just let me know when and where the celebration is, i'll come.

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 46 of 52
shniku
Valued Member

I'm a fulltime student in college, and my income range is -500k to 500k. It fluctuates from year to year.

Message 47 of 52
birjest
Frequent Contributor

@shniku wrote:

I'm a fulltime student in college, and my income range is -500k to 500k. It fluctuates from year to year.

Smiley Sad  I think I am going to be sick...

5/30/15 EQ 596; TU 605; EX 580.
12/18/17 EQ 646; TU 660; EX 674.
7/30/23 EQ 708; TU 703; EX 721.
Message 48 of 52
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Are you also an illegal dealer???

How in the world does a student make that much money..... 

I find no validity in this whole thread.... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 49 of 52
JMN
Frequent Contributor

@BadCredBen wrote:

Are you also an illegal dealer???

How in the world does a student make that much money..... 

I find no validity in this whole thread.... 

It depends on if the college student is employed or not, etc.

I'm a 'full time college student,' but I also work full time (and then some) in banking, in a fairly high position, and my income is well into the six figures range. Not all college students live in dorms, work part time, etc. Smiley Wink

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.