cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium Card

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

LOL i was quite nieve..... Jeez i am not in school and i work in the IT field.... and i only make like 65k a year......

I do have a bachelors degree.... but stilll i want 6+ figures x.x lol

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 51 of 52
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

While this thread has been entertaining, it seems to have provided all the amusement that it's going to provide, and a few posts are starting to get a bit accusatory.

Time to let it fade into the sunset. Smiley Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 52 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.