cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOOD News!!!! But i have Questions! Who pulls EQ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GOOD News!!!! But i have Questions! Who pulls EQ?

I looked on my equifax and realized a collection came off and so did an old macys account, as happy as i was i pulled a credit score for 9 dollars and was stunned it was a 707! About 2 weeks ago it was a 623. Is this jump possible? i am also curious i have decent credit cards but nothing really good. Who pulls EQ? i would like to apply for a good card . Any suggestions.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GOOD News!!!! But i have Questions! Who pulls EQ?

In regards to is that kinda of jump possible, I would say yes my TU jumped around 68 points when my last collection fell off. Congratulations, there are many post about EQ only pullers, most happen to be CU's(check out the Alliant post they seem to be popular, and good CL's) good luck

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the jump in score. GEMB seems to be a big Eq puller for me

Chevron/Wal Mart/Jc Pennys/Sams Club/ all pulled only Eq for me.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, jumps can be significant.

Last year I had an erroneous "Collection" show up on my EQ.  It took 3 months to get it worked out and removed.  In the mean time my score was 694.  Once the CA was removed it jumped to 806.  The good news, beside the jump back up to where it should be, was I got a $5,000 settlement from the CA for their bogus $31 collection.

Oh, and to answer your question.  Most Credit Unions pull exclusively or mostly EQ.  Alliant Credit Union, PenFed, USAA and others. 

Message Edited by txjohn on 03-29-2009 05:10 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.