Did you mean: 

GOTTA be a typo, LOL!!!!

tag
JonStur
Established Contributor

Re: GOTTA be a typo, LOL!!!!

@thom02099 wrote:

@CreditEd wrote:

What do you suppose is the correct balance, 100,000? Have you called or checked the website to see if the electronic account info is consistent? AMEX is good for giving NPSLs right? An NPSL at least in theory should be worth even more.... 

Make sure that you go out and get a bottole of Champaigne...

I checked my Clear account, it does show the $10K credit limit, which is what I had expected it to show. Smiley Tongue

Darn...I was planning to hit u up for a loan...oh well...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 21 of 28
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Queue  Bruno Mars....

"I wanna be a billionaire so freakin'  bad...."  Man LOL

Message 22 of 28
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@CreditEd wrote:

What do you suppose is the correct balance, 100,000? Have you called or checked the website to see if the electronic account info is consistent? AMEX is good for giving NPSLs right? An NPSL at least in theory should be worth even more.... 

Make sure that you go out and get a bottole of Champaigne...

I checked my Clear account, it does show the $10K credit limit, which is what I had expected it to show. Smiley Tongue

Darn...I was planning to hit u up for a loan...oh well...

i wonder what interest rate he'd give you!

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 23 of 28
cardslayer
Regular Contributor

Can't wait to see if they report it as $1m. Who knows, the department that generated the email could be providing the data that is sent to the bureaus. Make sure you update us OP!

On a side note, I thought limits in excess of $50k were not counted towards the rest of your limits, nor were the balances counted, meaning a high CL account is worth nothing to your actual UTIL numbers? I could be wrong, as I don't actually have any such limits myself, but remember reading it Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@cardslayer wrote:

Can't wait to see if they report it as $1m. Who knows, the department that generated the email could be providing the data that is sent to the bureaus. Make sure you update us OP!

On a side note, I thought limits in excess of $50k were not counted towards the rest of your limits, nor were the balances counted, meaning a high CL account is worth nothing to your actual UTIL numbers? I could be wrong, as I don't actually have any such limits myself, but remember reading it Smiley Happy

There's a limit on some revolving accounts (lines of credit specifically) that kicks in around the $35K mark where they are counted as installment loans instead of revolving accounts.  I don't know if this applies as well to credit cards, limits north of 25K are pretty rare, and north of 30K are like finding a wildebeast in downtown Los Angeles.

There are a few people on this forum who may have a limit north of 35K on one of their credit cards, will be interesting to see if they post on this topic specifically.

        
Message 25 of 28
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@RyVision wrote:

@webhopper wrote:
Way too much luv on these here forums... I am somewhat uncomfortable with excessive displays of emotions Smiley Surprised

Webs!   Pull my finger!  Smiley LOL

Feel betta?  Smiley Wink  Smiley LOL

Yes omg much better!!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 26 of 28
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your CL of $1,000,000!    OK,, I know there's is a typo, but how often will I get to type that in?   Would be interesting if it reported that way.  Talk about a util changer!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 27 of 28
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Congrats on your CL of $1,000,000!    OK,, I know there's is a typo, but how often will I get to type that in?   Would be interesting if it reported that way.  Talk about a util changer!

Thanks! 

Got the Clear card as a basic, no frills card to add my kids on as AU.   Hope my son doesn't go and charge that Porsche that he's had his eye on!   Talk about adding perks!!!   Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.