cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW BOOOOYYYYOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW BOOOOYYYYOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got this from Alliance one due to the collective of so many AWESOME board members here:

Dear FICOfied,

Thank you for contacting our office with regard to this matter. Please accept this message as confirmation that on July 13, 2012, AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc., submitted a request to delete our tradeline referencing your OWEDTO COMPANY account (account #1$#&&^^%@@#7) from your consumer credit reports. AllianceOne submitted this request electronically via E-OSCAR, and the confirmation number associated with this request is &&^^%%**#.

Please be advised that AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc. does not control when, or in fact if, the credit bureaus delete our tradeline. However, by making the request electronically, this process should be expedited, and generally takes about three weeks. Once again, thank you for contacting our office with your concern.

Kind regards,

JAllianceOne Rep

CABCDEF OGHIJKL

AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.

This communication is from a debt collector.  This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential.  The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: GW BOOOOYYYYOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHWEET!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  I know that feeling from a few years ago.....Congrats!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 7
gettnthere
Established Contributor

CONGRATS! i know its a good feelingSmiley Happy now hopefully youll see a nice score jump!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gettnthere wrote:

CONGRATS! i know its a good feelingSmiley Happy now hopefully youll see a nice score jump!

Never thought I'd be SO glad to see Augut!!!!!

Message 4 of 7
tylaw13
Regular Contributor

How much was the collection for? also where did they get the account? and did you send in a letter via snail mail or email? im trying to get alliance one to delete a collection also! let me know.

Thanks in advance

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tylaw13 wrote:

How much was the collection for? also where did they get the account? and did you send in a letter via snail mail or email? im trying to get alliance one to delete a collection also! let me know.

Thanks in advance

The account was for a WHOPPING $68. It was from a Utility Company. I've tried calling 3 times over the past year and nothing but smarta$$ collectors on the phone. I took another members advice on the Rebuilding Your Credit board, and emailed them yesterday at the info@ email address on their website. One day later, they replied with the email. I was prepared to smail and email on a weely basis if I needed to. The hard part was typing the letter (I assure you the circumstance in this letter were 100% true):

To whom it may concern,

I’ve enjoyed being a customer of Washington Gas for many years as I’ve lived in several homes in the Washington DC area. Today, I’m writing to request a goodwill adjustment to my credit files.

Back in 2008, my Wife, girlfriend at the time, opened a new account for UTILITY service at a newly built home at STREET NAME Drive in City, ST. She opened the account in order to immediately re-sell the home and turn it over to the new buyer. Her intent was to have service for one single day, as UTILITY service was being provided to the home by the builder up to that point, and she was selling the house that afternoon. She had no idea that a charge of $68 had been incurred for that day, and did not receive the bill because she had sold the home immediately that afternoon.

Unfortunate for me because she opened with bill in my name and with my social security number a collection was created for the balance. I did not learn of her opening the account, nor the collection action for the bill until years later, while applying for a consumer loan. Because of this mixup and the unfortunate circumstance in creating the bill in the first place, I hope that you would consider removing the account from my credit file all together. I ask this because the incident came from a total misunderstanding of how the debt was created originally, and certainly not because of my lack of care and diligence to our business relationship.

I have since paid the $68 balance off on 11/30/12 and I apreciate Alliance One reporting the paid information to this point. FICO score calculations however calculate a PAID collection the same as an unpaid collection. Thus if Alliance One could help to resolve this matter and remove this trade line from my credit files at all three bureaus, I would be an even happier customer and become a strong advocate for the service that you all provide!

Sincerely Yours

FICOfied

Message 6 of 7
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Good 4 uSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.