Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gap Visa Pre-Qual

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

Gap Visa Pre-Qual

Not interested in the card but just sharing info for those that like to try for pre qual. Made a small purchase and received this pre qual email the following day:

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 7.41.29 PM.png

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gap Visa Pre-Qual

@trant3 wrote:

Not interested in the card but just sharing info for those that like to try for pre qual. Made a small purchase and received this pre qual email the following day:

I recieved this pre-qualified offer several months ago I decided to take the offer and I applied. I was approved and now this card is at 10K. I do not need more than 10K on this card. 

Message 2 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Didn't know they did that...

Message 3 of 5
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know they did that!

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@trant3 wrote:

I recieved this pre-qualified offer several months ago I decided to take the offer and I applied. I was approved and now this card is at 10K. I do not need more than 10K on this card. 

That a nice limit you have for getting the prequal offer!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.