Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gap and Jcpenney

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Gap and Jcpenney

Is it me or this is for everyone?

I went online to see if i could get a CLI for my gap and jcpenney cards and both state can not give cli online anymore.

Is everyone receiving this statement now?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Gap and Jcpenney

They stopped the online CLIs a couple of months ago. You have to call the 800# and go through an automated system. I did it in the wee hours of the morning, so it's 24/7. If you aren't approved for what you ask for, it will counter with what you can get. It basically works like the online system, just by phone.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

oh thanks, appreciate it and its a soft pull correct?

Message 3 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

also how long should i wait before asking for another increase?

Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@oracles wrote:

Is it me or this is for everyone?

I went online to see if i could get a CLI for my gap and jcpenney cards and both state can not give cli online anymore.

Is everyone receiving this statement now?

Yes, all GE accounts are now call in only for CLI's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Yes, it's still a SP. It seems like 4 mos still works. But a lot of people have been getting auto-CLIs from GE at different intervals. And not everyone gets approved for a CLI.

My last ON CLI was November. The beginning of March -- exactly 4 mos later -- I called and got an increase from $1200 to $1500 (asked for $2k). But I got a WM card in November and they auto-CLId me in February. So, I haven't asked for a CLI on that one yet. Think I'm going to wait till June -- 4 mos from their auto-CLI. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

Thanks Guys appreciate the info

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.