Frequent Contributor
laryn41

Gap and ol Navy

If I have a Gap card can you get approved for a Old Navy card?  Only to see If I can get a Visa.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Gap and ol Navy

Having one GEMB product does not preclude you from getting another. The CL's are so stingy though why bother?
Frequent Contributor
laryn41

You think? I have gone up to $900.00 in gap card.  I just dont think I will ever use it at the store it self. i would rather have the visa.  The rep told me they dont upgrade to visa you have to re-apply. I have a 0 balance. I dont use it to much for that kind of CL.
Established Member
tennis-mom

It's so hard to say with GEMB ... I got a Banana Card ... $400 limit, raised to $900 in a few months. 

I got an Old Navy Card, limit of $500, raised to $800 a few months later.  Then, they AUTOMATICALLY upgraded me to an Old Navy Visa (I could have opted out, they sent me a letter) with a $3,000 CL.  I have had both for about 2 years now.  

Recently had my BR card charged to $500, they lowered my limit to $490. No change on Old Navy. 

Hope this helps!!

Lisa

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

GEMB is too schizo for me. I don't see much of any reason to do business with them.
Frequent Contributor
laryn41

Gap told me they dont automaticaly upgrade. What is that all about.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+