Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gap credit card

tag
luckymommy
New Contributor

Gap credit card

Hello!

So, last night I decided to apply for the Gap card. I work for Gap Inc and would like to enjoy the benefits of having their credit card. According to my Walmart Fico that was just updated 4/4, my Transunion score is 634. Anyway, I applied and got the 7-10 day message. Should I even try to call GE bank? I've read they aren't good with recons, but I'm not sure of another way to check the status of my application? I am impatient and don't really want to have to wait for the letter in the mail.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Gap credit card

@luckymommy wrote:

Hello!

So, last night I decided to apply for the Gap card. I work for Gap Inc and would like to enjoy the benefits of having their credit card. According to my Walmart Fico that was just updated 4/4, my Transunion score is 634. Anyway, I applied and got the 7-10 day message. Should I even try to call GE bank? I've read they aren't good with recons, but I'm not sure of another way to check the status of my application? I am impatient and don't really want to have to wait for the letter in the mail.

Thanks!

You can call them to check. If its declined there is no recon from the computers decision and you will have to wait for the letter to find out why.

Message 2 of 3
VirusCredit13
Regular Contributor

Re: Gap credit card

@gdale6 wrote:

@luckymommy wrote:

Hello!

Thanks!

You can call them to check. If its declined there is no recon from the computers decision and you will have to wait for the letter to find out why.

Is that no recon policy the same with CLIs?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.