Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

60 Months = 4/1/17

April Fools aside my last month has been great. My Disco that was secured at $600 a little over a month ago is now $3.6k after an auto-CLI and SP CLI. I'm going to garden until August when my Chase FU cuts statement #6. Hoping Chase gets jealous of my Disco and gives a nice little auto-CLI.

Message 41 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

GUYS!  30 days and counting for my last payment to CITI 2700 then I can say 23,000 charge off is PIF! I've been keeping my nose clean from opening any CC"s for the last 18 months: almost 3 years since my charge off !  I'm afraid I will soon leave you guys for a little spree, but I will come back.  I promise!

18 months with 2 cards and no apps, and hanging out here reading about every cards that comes along... can you bottle some of that will power? I bet you could make a fortune. I would be first in line.

That is quite a commitment you made on that charge off too. I am voting you rock star of the month!

Message 42 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for April...still gardening hard with no interest in anything.

Could be relocating very shortly for my wife's job...will find out Monday.

Message 43 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey fellow gardeners,

I am officially in the garden. I had some major issues with thinking some applications that stated pre-approved and even just asked for my last four.......turned into some HPs and has made my score drop drastically. My EQ is now my lowest and I had worked hard to get my score up to a 691 and now it is mid 600's and that is not cool. SO I must let these accounts age and let these inquiries slowly fade into the background. What ar emy best options for improving during this time? Just keeping a perfect payment history and low untilization is what I have been doing thus far.

I am hoping to stay in the garden for 12 months from today. *Fingers crossed and head down in prayer*

Thanks

Message 44 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey fellow gardeners,

I am officially in the garden. I had some major issues with thinking some applications that stated pre-approved and even just asked for my last four.......turned into some HPs and has made my score drop drastically. My EQ is now my lowest and I had worked hard to get my score up to a 691 and now it is mid 600's and that is not cool. SO I must let these accounts age and let these inquiries slowly fade into the background. What ar emy best options for improving during this time? Just keeping a perfect payment history and low untilization is what I have been doing thus far.

I am hoping to stay in the garden for 12 months from today. *Fingers crossed and head down in prayer*

Thanks

Yep, that is the plan. Ideally, one card reporting 1-9%, others reporting 0. Of course you don't have to obsess over those reporting #s each month. Just PIF and optimize reporting for optimized scoring when you need to app.

Message 45 of 526
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Finally checking in for April before the midnight hour of the first day ends.

As much as it would be nice to add that Chase "offers" card i decided to wait it out for at least another 60 days and see where things are in June instead.

Fact is am not interested in taking another hit to the AAOA and adding another card which only drives down scores.

Patience is the key, something i not been so good at before but am gradually settling into now. Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

After leaving the garden in March, it's been about a month that I've been back in again. I just checked my FICO 8 scores and they seem unfazed by my recent Sheetz gas card which gives me 5 cents off a gallon at our local Sheetz stations. I was excited to see the highest scores I've ever had since I started tracking the scores in 2015. 

Happy gardening everyone!

CreditCheckTotal - Report.jpg

Message 47 of 526
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

Those scores are pretty impressive, Steel.

I'll go look at mine tomorrow, but I'm fairly certain that they won't look like that. 

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 48 of 526
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Happy April 2's day everyoneSmiley Happy probably the only one not happy to see this day is April 1, and hes no fool!....Or is he? Smiley Wink

Anyway, still gardening taken in the sightsSmiley Happy. Enjoying my scores until Amex shows up and thats a 2 for , ugh. Ive survived the hits for my other new cards recently but 2 more should ding the ol aaol .Ive got Fico..Ding..Smiley Happy

I thoought i had Equifax all worked out they finally updated my address etc and i finally was able to receive my free Eq report. Yeah!. Wanted to see my true Fico so was finally able to unfreeze (temp) and tried to buy my 1b Fico report...HELLO Equifax!. Nope, now it seems my dob or social doesnt show when myfico tried to access my report, ahh Eq why do you toy with my emotions so. Now i gotta wait til Monday to call and probably fax over a copy of birth and social again.

Guess good thing is i no longer have my bk7 on Eq so thsts a positive. Im still waiting to see how my Penfed Nextgen score looks when they update soon. Amazingly, i checked out my Experian and my late payment that i thought would be on there til Aug is no longer thereSmiley Happy. Yes! 3 clean reports and my current Ex is an all time high 735!!Smiley Happy Ill update once i figure where i stand with Eq. Thanks everybody for all your support always and hope i can continue to do so for youSmiley Happy Enjoy your Sunday cause tomorrow is NofundaySmiley Happy
Message 49 of 526
nomadicpixie
Valued Member

Hello all! My gardening is required, not voluntary, but I still wanted to come hang out. I am currently in BK 7 limbo and will not apply for any credit until June at the soonest. But I'm getting very antsy to start my rebuild. I figure the garden thread is a good place to hang out in that situation. I love reading everyone's progress and goals! Hope you don't mind me joining in.

Rebuilding from BK 7
EQ-554 TU-567 EX-542 ~ Day of Filing (2/2017)
EQ-559 TU-496 EX-510 ~ Day of Discharge (6/2017)
EQ-696 TU-677 EX-679 ~ Current (4/18)
Credit One, Merrick, Paypal, Overstock, Pottery Barn, NFCU Secured & CapOne
Live, learn, and overcome
Message 50 of 526
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.