Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

I'm a bit shocked.  I just pulled all three FICO 8 scores for myself and DW and expected to see great progress across the board.  (No inquiries, no new accounts for six months across all three.)

Experian was impressed.  (+51 for me, +52 for DW)  Transunion wasn't nearly as impressed.  (+18 for me, +16 for DW)  ...and Equifax was flat disappointed.  (-12 for me, -9 for DW)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

I expected better results....

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 71 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

New member here although I have been a FICO lurker for quite some time... putting myself in the garden until August at a minimum .

I am in the rebuild process... taking the FICO fitness challenge as well! I see a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.  

Having siggy problems... can't get my FICO challenge to show nor my new little seedlingSmiley Sad

I am not so good with this alreadySmiley Sad

Message 72 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Musiclover!  Sorry to hear your house flooded!

Message 73 of 526
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

New member here although I have been a FICO lurker for quite some time... putting myself in the garden until August at a minimum .

I am in the rebuild process... taking the FICO fitness challenge as well! I see a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.  

Having siggy problems... can't get my FICO challenge to show nor my new little seedlingSmiley Sad

I am not so good with this alreadySmiley Sad

Welcome to myFICO!  welcome.gif

I added the seedling to your signature; once your rank is a little higher you'll be able to add and edit HTML yourself (don't worry... it doesn't take long).  Smiley Wink

--UB

Message 74 of 526
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I don't even know why I post here , LOLOL!! I lasted a little over 2 months this time Smiley Wink...

In all seriousness...Hope everyone is doing well, and life is ok for you all. Smiley Happy
Message 75 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello garden friends! I am late to the party because I have been having a party of my own. Smiley Happy I got married on Saturday, April 1 and we flew to NOLA today for our honeymoon. I won't be on a lot until I get home next weekend. 

Hope all your financial decisions are good ones and you are making progress towards your financial goals. All is well here. My home flooded and I am getting with a contractor when I return to see what can be done with the insurance settlement. I just added a new roof (before the flood) with zero financing for two years from Home Depot. I asked for an increase in my credit line and was granted so I am very happy about that. 

I have no interest in applying for new credit. That is an amazing thing for me to say! I have spent two years in rebuilding and just going to garden for a couple of years I think then go forward as my goals change.

Best of luck to all of you! See you again soon. 

Awesome! Congratulations!

Thank you!

Message 76 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Musiclover!  Sorry to hear your house flooded!

Thank you!

Message 77 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All! Checking in for April!

Stepped out of the garden on 2/28 to pick up the Venture. Then combined that with my QS. My scores took a 5 point hit on TU and EX each. EQ (my highest score) stayed the same. 

Now, I will be hanging out here with you all in the garden for quite some time. I hope to get back those five points and more!

Happy Gardening everyone.

Message 78 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

No new apps or cards for me for over  60 days now. For dw over 35 days. March we had bad weather that damaged our house and had to use a lot of dw new Amex and my Disco  to pay for materials and we are still not done.  I don't want to use up all my cash so paid her Amex down to 33% .  No new cards for me til next year.  But once we pay off the repairs in June DW will get a new card Chase or Amex for biz to replace the Spark. By then under 5/24. 

Message 79 of 526
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

First and most important...Congrats MusicLover!!

So my question is, am I still "in the garden" if I am vicariously apping thru my son Smiley Wink  

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 80 of 526
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.