cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a great Friday 😊
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Had an outstanding morning. Woke up to these changes:

 

EXP 680 --> 698

TU - 698 Unchanged

Equifax - 680 --> 706

 

This is the highest all three of my scores have ever been. Super excited. Smiley Tongue


Experian: 679 (31) | TransUnion: 700 (33) | Equifax: 694 (6)
Gardening as of: 5-30-2017
Updated 11-10-17
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


MyLoFICO wrote:

Had an outstanding morning. Woke up to these changes:

 

EXP 680 --> 698

TU - 698 Unchanged

Equifax - 680 --> 706

 

This is the highest all three of my scores have ever been. Super excited. Smiley Tongue


That's awesome! Big congrats on this!!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


RockinRay wrote:

MyLoFICO wrote:

Had an outstanding morning. Woke up to these changes:

 

EXP 680 --> 698

TU - 698 Unchanged

Equifax - 680 --> 706

 

This is the highest all three of my scores have ever been. Super excited. Smiley Tongue


That's awesome! Big congrats on this!!


Thanks! I saw equifax and got light headed! EQ has always been my lowest score. 


Experian: 679 (31) | TransUnion: 700 (33) | Equifax: 694 (6)
Gardening as of: 5-30-2017
Updated 11-10-17
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


Bella007 wrote:

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
EVVVVVVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN.........Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song..........Smiley Happy

 

Lovin' the 80's vibe. The 80's are my jam! I was in love with Simon LeBon, OMG! Smiley Very Happy


Same here except for me it was Billy Idol (with Adam Ant vying for second place).

 

Was also just listening to Poison yesterday. Today it is Billy.

 

WIth a rebel yell, she wants more, more, MORE!               [I can't sing at all but I can yell pretty well!!!! Smiley Very Happy]



In the garden until spring 2018. Final date to be determined by closing on my new house!
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Hey Billy, mind if i kiss her first? Lol, Wedding Singer loreSmiley Wink
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


tcbofade wrote:

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yeah RockinRay, they know Tcbofade is one of our great Gardener Ambassadors and they cant stand his voice of reason, silly arent theySmiley Wink

I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, feel honored, or correct him...   Smiley Tongue

 

Gooooooooood morning boys and girls.

 

Adjusted my withholdings at job B as to avoid another ridiculous tax bill next year....so todays paycheck was zero...

 

Some days it isn't worth chewing through the leather straps...


I feel your pain on the ridiculous tax bill issue, tcbo! OMG, this year was harsh for us too. Here's to a less burdensome 2017 for all! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 650; EX 687 FICO 08--- Gardening from 09/07/17 until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


MikkiD wrote:

Bella007 wrote:

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
EVVVVVVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN.........Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song..........Smiley Happy

 

Lovin' the 80's vibe. The 80's are my jam! I was in love with Simon LeBon, OMG! Smiley Very Happy


Same here except for me it was Billy Idol (with Adam Ant vying for second place).

 

Was also just listening to Poison yesterday. Today it is Billy.

 

WIth a rebel yell, she wants more, more, MORE!               [I can't sing at all but I can yell pretty well!!!! Smiley Very Happy]


That's awesome! I really liked Adam Ant too, and I saw Billy Idol live in maybe 1989 or 1990 with my sister. Took her for her birthday. I have a vacation day, and am sitting here surfing myFico and listening to Duran Duran live from Wembley, lol! I think I need to go get a mani/pedi,though! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 650; EX 687 FICO 08--- Gardening from 09/07/17 until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey Billy, mind if i kiss her first? Lol, Wedding Singer loreSmiley Wink

I love that movie! Such an ode to my (our) generation! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 650; EX 687 FICO 08--- Gardening from 09/07/17 until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


MyLoFICO wrote:

Had an outstanding morning. Woke up to these changes:

 

EXP 680 --> 698

TU - 698 Unchanged

Equifax - 680 --> 706

 

This is the highest all three of my scores have ever been. Super excited. Smiley Tongue


This is awesome.

 

But...

 

...does that mean you'll have to change your screen name to MyNotSoLoFICO? Smiley Tongue

 

 

Garden Club Member since 3/9/2017