Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Ouch! Sorry to see you broke your wrist MyLoFico. That looks look like something I might do.

Sit in the shade and enjoy some of the goodies we have here in the garden while your wrist starts to recover.
Message 101 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mylo hopefully the pain and swelling will go down in a few days.  Hope you have a good driver.  

Message 102 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello friends.  Checking in for April.  I'll probably be in the garden for a good while longer, at least until around July, but perhaps even longer.

Hope everyone is well.

Message 103 of 526
Boragard
Established Contributor

Hey everyone!  I've been MIA from this site because it gives me temptation.  I'm here to switch out my bronze spade for a silver one, yay!!! see you in a few months! 

Message 104 of 526
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Happy April Fellow GC Members!!!

Today I picked up my PLATINUM SPADE and I'm glad about it! Nothing new other than my FICO scores increasing. My average is 690, almost in the 700 Club, which is one of my goals for 2017. Continue to stay FOCUSED on your credit goals. Don't get caught up in comparing your journey to someone else's. You can do it!!! Smiley Happy 

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 105 of 526
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Checking in for April!  This is month 4 of being in the garden, spring has sprung and I'm keeping at it!!!  With my love button hits I finally got 2 CLI's, including my Quicksilver which more than doubled...I've been clicking that sucker every month for a while now haha.  Great to hear everyone else's stories to keep motivated, good luck y'all!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 106 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for the month, and exchanging my seedling for a spade.

First time gardening, and hopefully I can make it a while watching things grow, age, and mature

Message 107 of 526
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Day 1 on my true garden journey of 2017 haha, Nice, so this is what the garden looks like.....LOLSmiley Wink
Message 108 of 526
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Happy Thursday Gardners!  Another check in for the month.  No mind blowing credit news to report other than I reduced my credit line on two credit cards. I redcued my Marvel MC and Banana Republic credit lines. I didn't want to quite get rid of the cards just yet. My son uses the Marvel card a few times a month and I use the BR card a few times a year.  But I couldn't justify the credit lines on each. And as I mentioned before, I am getting ready for the mortgage process and I am unsure of any impact for closed cards...so for now I will sit on what I have until it's time to get the mortgage process going.  

On other news, I start my new job next week. I am pretty excited about it as it wil be a new role for me.... well that's all I got...Garden srong!!!!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 109 of 526
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Since starting my rebuild in February 2016, the longest I've gone without a new HP was 4 months.  My last app was 3/20 (why do I feel like an addict?) and I neeeed to garden. I have to regain my ground on AAoA and let some of these INQs drop off. 

My plan is to garden until April 2019 and hopefully the housing market will be less crazy and I can start the process to purchase. 

I do have a couple things I am paying off that *may* benefit from a BT before that time but I have a couple of majors that should easily become 5 figure limits by then so I still may not need to add anything new. 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 110 of 526
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.