Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

AwesomeI Thank youI I'll get in touch with a moderator.

Message 471 of 526
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

OK OK so patients is not one of my strong suits, I closed my Apple Rewards card today, this makes 5 down!!! I could not wait till Saturday. I had two of them, while I had this one they converted my old iTunes Visa to the new Apple visa giving me two of them. Paid off the Mac Pro I bought with this one and now closed it....I LOVE BARCLAY, they were too funny when closing it, they asked if I wanted to reallocate the CL, I said sure put 1K on my LL Bean, then they were like, do you want the rest on any of your other cards, I was like no thanks trying to scale down and all my other Barclay cards have CL over 15K so no need to bump them up. I seem to always have a great experience with Barclays, unlike a lot of stories I read here on the forum.....What card next?  hummmmmmmmm

Message 472 of 526
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

AwesomeI Thank youI I'll get in touch with a moderator.

Seedling added.  Smiley Wink

Message 473 of 526
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

OK OK so patients is not one of my strong suits, I closed my Apple Rewards card today, this makes 5 down!!! I could not wait till Saturday. I had two of them, while I had this one they converted my old iTunes Visa to the new Apple visa giving me two of them. Paid off the Mac Pro I bought with this one and now closed it....I LOVE BARCLAY, they were too funny when closing it, they asked if I wanted to reallocate the CL, I said sure put 1K on my LL Bean, then they were like, do you want the rest on any of your other cards, I was like no thanks trying to scale down and all my other Barclay cards have CL over 15K so no need to bump them up. I seem to always have a great experience with Barclays, unlike a lot of stories I read here on the forum.....What card next?  hummmmmmmmm

Awesome!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 474 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I'm celebrating 7 months in the garden!!!Smiley Happy

Message 475 of 526
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Congrats BBP!

My actual job description involves delivering mobility equipment to disabled folks.  Today, I'm scheduled to pick up one power wheelchair, and deliver three power wheelchairs.... in the rain.

Going to be a challenging day... 

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 476 of 526
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Congratulations!!

Message 477 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Congrats!

I'm a month in myself. Got my updated TransUnion FICO score from Barclay today, and I'm back up to 790. Smiley Happy It hasn't been that high for several months, so I'm happy.

Message 478 of 526
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats BEAUTIFUL black PearlSmiley Happy. Woo hooooooSmiley Happy
Message 479 of 526
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

So glad my ISerta card is almost paid off only a balance of 200.00 and as long as i pay it before June 16th no interest. Woo Hoo!

My overstock has a balance of 100.00 and i paid 1 collection off today. probably wont report  for a while but thats a start.   i paid my first car payment yesterday to Hyundai Finance Smiley Happy  cant wait to see that reporting. that felt really good.  I have 5 more collections to go.  No apps just pay off.

Message 480 of 526
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.