cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


medicgrrl wrote:

First and most important...Congrats MusicLover!!

 

So my question is, am I still "in the garden" if I am vicariously apping thru my son Smiley Wink  


I just vicariously app'd for Blispay through my dad. He got the verification message then recieved an approval email yesterday. I think it still counts as "In the Garden." However, he also added me as an AU to his Chase Amazon rewards card. Can I still be in the garden if an AU account iss added?

AMEXPRG.jpgBCP.jpgstarwood-preferred-guest.pnggold-delta-skymiles.pngCapOne QS new.pngavsf0i.pngciti-double-cash-credit-card.jpgplatinum_visa_card.png41VgxfCVJOL.jpg
pp-mc-final.pngIT_CHP_GARNET.pngplccPrimeStoreCard_243x154._TTD_.png20151006_sc_header_cards.pngPayPal_Credit_Logo_v2.jpg
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Just completed a successful five card spree. Now I'm happily off to garden for 6-12 months!

$140K+
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


medicgrrl wrote:

First and most important...Congrats MusicLover!!

 

So my question is, am I still "in the garden" if I am vicariously apping thru my son Smiley Wink  


Thanks, medicgrrl!


Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover; NASA Platinum Cash Rewards. EQ: 763 TU: 737 EX: 787
Established Member

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

GREAT JOB!  CONGRATS

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Sadly, I lost my Platinum Spade yesterday after 14 months of gardening. But I traded it for the Hilton Honors Surpass Card from Amex. I needed it since I am beginning a new position requiring quite a bit of overnight travel.

 

I am happy to finally be at a point after 5 years of rebuilding where I can get accepted for whatever I need yet have enough will power to not apply for just anything. 

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Checking myself back in as long as it's still only a soft pull Smiley Wink

 

Life has been quite busy but now I am back with a new job, a new engine for the car, and better health.

 

Hope everybody here is doing well and gardening strong!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Official check in for month 2.  Got a nice little bump back on my scores after my apping (8-15 pts-new ones in sig).  I think some of this was due to a BT I did to bring one TL under 22% that was over 40% (0% on new couch).   Also got Amex CLI of $10.2K (now 30k) and a Disco CLI of $3.2k (now 22.2k). Have so far managed to not click on my Chase CSP offer - I have a high CL with them now so thinking the SL wouldnt be worth the hit point - but there at 50k points just waiting for me..... LOL

FICO08 7/27/17 EQ-769, TU-767, EX-761
Gardening unit sometime in 2018
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


Ringwraith1986 wrote:

I just vicariously app'd for Blispay through my dad. He got the verification message then recieved an approval email yesterday. I think it still counts as "In the Garden." However, he also added me as an AU to his Chase Amazon rewards card. Can I still be in the garden if an AU account iss added?


Hmmm, that's a tough one, but I think it does count against you due to:

 


UncleB wrote:

 


Now, if you happen to leave the garden prematurely, that's your decision and we respect that. You are always welcome to come back, pick up your gardening tools and start over again. But please, celebrate any approvals and the discussion of which credit card to app for on another thread. While we are happy with members’ success stories, we really do want to keep this threads focus and tone to be consistent with gardening efforts. You are certainly welcome to celebrate SP CLIs in this thread, as they do not involve inq's or apps for new credit.

 

GARDEN CLUB CHALLENGE AND RECOGNITIONS:


Garden Club Challenge: Pick a firm date for staying in the garden and post it in your siggy!
Garden Club recognition levels: To qualify, your reports must contain:
No new tradelines of any type on one's accounts (this includes any backdated account, as they are STILL new "seedlings").
No HPs for anything that would allow for the possibility of a new tradeline being issued or increasing the CL of an existing tradeline.

 

But don't forget...

Now, if you happen to leave the garden prematurely, that's your decision and we respect that. You are always welcome to come back, pick up your gardening tools and start over again.

 

So it's a slip, a rule that wasn't completely understood. Just reset your date and keep going.

 



Giving up on the images for now

Stepped out of the garden 10/9/16

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


pizza1 wrote:
I don't even know why I post here , LOLOL!! I lasted a little over 2 months this time Smiley Wink...

In all seriousness...Hope everyone is doing well, and life is ok for you all. Smiley Happy

I can totally relate, pizza! I haven't been a bastion of strength either. Hoping to be stronger this time around! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 650; EX 687 FICO 08--- Gardening from 09/07/17 until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017


tidegirl wrote:

Ringwraith1986 wrote:

I just vicariously app'd for Blispay through my dad. He got the verification message then recieved an approval email yesterday. I think it still counts as "In the Garden." However, he also added me as an AU to his Chase Amazon rewards card. Can I still be in the garden if an AU account iss added?


Hmmm, that's a tough one, but I think it does count against you due to:

 


UncleB wrote:

 


Now, if you happen to leave the garden prematurely, that's your decision and we respect that. You are always welcome to come back, pick up your gardening tools and start over again. But please, celebrate any approvals and the discussion of which credit card to app for on another thread. While we are happy with members’ success stories, we really do want to keep this threads focus and tone to be consistent with gardening efforts. You are certainly welcome to celebrate SP CLIs in this thread, as they do not involve inq's or apps for new credit.

 

GARDEN CLUB CHALLENGE AND RECOGNITIONS:


Garden Club Challenge: Pick a firm date for staying in the garden and post it in your siggy!
Garden Club recognition levels: To qualify, your reports must contain:
No new tradelines of any type on one's accounts (this includes any backdated account, as they are STILL new "seedlings").
No HPs for anything that would allow for the possibility of a new tradeline being issued or increasing the CL of an existing tradeline.

 

But don't forget...

Now, if you happen to leave the garden prematurely, that's your decision and we respect that. You are always welcome to come back, pick up your gardening tools and start over again.

 

So it's a slip, a rule that wasn't completely understood. Just reset your date and keep going.

 


 

Well, guess I wont be updating my seedling...

Oh well, its worth it as it helps both me and my dad out.

 

In the Garden til 4/2/2018!

AMEXPRG.jpgBCP.jpgstarwood-preferred-guest.pnggold-delta-skymiles.pngCapOne QS new.pngavsf0i.pngciti-double-cash-credit-card.jpgplatinum_visa_card.png41VgxfCVJOL.jpg
pp-mc-final.pngIT_CHP_GARNET.pngplccPrimeStoreCard_243x154._TTD_.png20151006_sc_header_cards.pngPayPal_Credit_Logo_v2.jpg