Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - August 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess it depends on what a person values more -- their money or being able to get action on the side without getting caught.

On the one hand, if they use the prepaid card, they are going to have a tougher time getting their money back if their account is compromised. On the other hand, if they use the credit card, they do get that zero-fraud liability but the card is linked to their name, which could be devastating to the double life they are trying to live. (I'm sure Josh Duggar is wishing he had used a prepaid Amex right now!)

The problem I have is the ones who think they are better with the "holier than thou attitude".  Makes me sick.

That's what makes it oh-so-satisfying when they get caught with their hand in the cookie-jar...

Message 1291 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess it depends on what a person values more -- their money or being able to get action on the side without getting caught.

On the one hand, if they use the prepaid card, they are going to have a tougher time getting their money back if their account is compromised. On the other hand, if they use the credit card, they do get that zero-fraud liability but the card is linked to their name, which could be devastating to the double life they are trying to live. (I'm sure Josh Duggar is wishing he had used a prepaid Amex right now!)

The problem I have is the ones who think they are better with the "holier than thou attitude".  Makes me sick.

That's what makes it oh-so-satisfying when they get caught with their hand in the cookie-jar...

I soo agreeSmiley Very Happy...

Message 1292 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No Escape. His choice. Maybe he can see it by himself or with someone who will entertain this type of foolishness Smiley Tongue

Omg!!! This reminds me of something.. I once gave a ride to someone to the mall and when we got there, he met a friend and started being rude by ignoring me and just chatting.  I was like real starters he must have to do that. So I said excuse me I have use the bathroom and jump in my car and drove home.

I got home and got myself relaxed and then got a text saying " I have been looking for you in the mall".  I texted back and said I am home and you can find yourself a ride to where ever you belongSmiley Very Happy.. 

Message 1293 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

CTHU! I love it
Message 1294 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
CTHU! I love it

Yep.. Thats me.  All you have to do is dare me and it will be delivered without hesitationSmiley Tongue...

Message 1295 of 1,370
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Updated my signature guys. Isn't it prettyful??? ☺️ Haha I have no idea why, but I'm really psyched! Paying down balances, watching my scores and accounts grow, it's satisfying.

EDIT: Also thanks Moussie! (Sorry I hadn't seen your post! 😁)

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 1296 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

I"m slow clapping for Omar and his most rightous new deck there. 

These amateurs.  PrePaid card.  Disposable email addy.  PO Box mailer.  Use Tinder. SWIPE AND GO.  Monkey grinding a football.

It kills me, much like not apping via SCT like kills, that I won't allow myself to past judgement on individuals whom seek adultrous sites.  It's not my place unless my sig O was involved of course.

I will bite my tounge.  Let Karma do it's thing and dream of 2017's app spree instead. Maybe I'll make a spreadsheet of cards I want then. OOOH. FRIDAY NIGHT FUN TIMES.

Message 1297 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are so many reasons why they got caught, it wouldn't have made a difference. That said, yes, you use a prepaid card that you paid cash for. You also don't use your real name or your work email address. But, as was mentioned, the concept of "getting caught" never entered these guys minds. For some reason, people keep on forgetting that there is no privacy on the internet. 

Message 1298 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUST CHECKING IN...

Literally changed from Bronze to Silver spade this morning. Two hours later, got the itch to app.

Haven't thought about it in 3 months!

Luckily, the thing I wanted to app for is the Citi TYP 60,000. I applied in April for AAdvantage and was denied for "previous relationship" w/ Citi, so I just kept telling myself "nothing's changed. nothing's changed. don't waste it." -- not to mention, I want a mortgage next summer. It subsided, but this credit thing can turn an otherwise rational human being into a compulsive madman.

STAYING STRONGLY PLANTED.. for now. Man Sad

Message 1299 of 1,370
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There are so many reasons why they got caught, it wouldn't have made a difference. That said, yes, you use a prepaid card that you paid cash for. You also don't use your real name or your work email address. But, as was mentioned, the concept of "getting caught" never entered these guys minds. For some reason, people keep on forgetting that there is no privacy on the internet. 

So true -- which means there no privacy at all anymore, because it's impossible to function without it.  Unfortunately, the whole concept of privacy is going the way of the dinosaur.

Message 1300 of 1,370
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.