Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

Hey Yall!  Count me in.  I just started rebuilding.  I have a Capital One Platinum SL $300, Capital One QS $300, Credit One $250, The Childrens Place $250.  My approvals for the 2nd Cap 1 and The Childrens Place all happened within the last week which brought on an irresistable urge to continue applying...  I applied for Amex (denied), Best Buy (2 weeks notice), Macy's (7 - 10 day notice), Bloomies (7 - 10 day notice).  I'm so done.  I need to garden.  So here I am!  Hey Yall!!!  Smiley Tongue

Oh, can someone telll me how to add the seedling icon.  I keep trying to copy and paste, but it isn't working...

Message 51 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for August.  Heading on vacation next week.  Should be fun,

Also hoping for a small bump in scores when my INQ from our 2015 car purchase fall off on the 23rd.  Working on paying off balances before the zero percent runs out in May 2018.  

Happy gardening!

Message 52 of 625
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Still in the garden. 

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 53 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

I don't know, Gardener.  One thing that happened it our recent rash of rains is that there is a leak somewhere, the whole drivers sides floor and back seat floor were soaking wet.  So much so that we had to put towels in to try to get rid of the water.  Also, I notice last Saturday that the hood doesn't look like it is shut all the way on the driver's side, and now the hood will not open with the unlatch is pulled.  I am hoping that when the floorboards get dry, I can take the car in and have it looked at.  Just hoping it is nothing really costly.

Your problem is the vent duct that is under your windshield wiper arm. Theres a hole in there that's allowing water to leak into the cabin of the car. A regular occurrance... Not a difficult fix. The hood thing is something special that needs to get fixed quickly. I had a hood fly up on me one time, frighteningly so. Worry about that first.

Message 54 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for August. Wishing everyone luck in the garden. I fell out in June but back for the long haul. There are no more cards I want in the foreseeable future. 

Happy gardening all. 

Message 55 of 625
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Boy, literally only a month in and this resisting applying for CC'S is proving to be hard, especially knowing ill likely be approved, after bad information has gotten taken off my CR 6 weeks ago (And I got approved for my first CC'S 👇)

And someone add a bronze spade for me? I don't know how to get it to the right side of the signature... YT?. 😊
Message 56 of 625
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Gregory1776 wrote:
Boy, literally only a month in and this resisting applying for CC'S is proving to be hard, especially knowing ill likely be approved, after bad information has gotten taken off my CR 6 weeks ago (And I got approved for my first CC'S 👇)

And someone add a bronze spade for me? I don't know how to get it to the right side of the signature... YT?. 😊

Congratulations on making it through your first month in the garden. It really does get easier, I promise. 

Add this to your signature (there is a little piece of code on the end, align="right", that will get you what you need): 

rc="http://i.imgur.com/LEYWe.png" border="0" title="Bronze Garden Club Member" width="40" height="40" align="right">

Message 57 of 625
germese1975
Regular Contributor

Checking in for August!

Not quite a month since my last app, so I'll wait to update my seedling. I'm not applying for any more credit in the near future! I'm retiring from the Army next year and will be embarking on the scariest journey of my life.... Venturing into the civilian world with a wife and three kids. It's going to be quite the journey starting at the bottom of the food change in my next career choice. I'm taking a 60% pay cut starting off, but should be back to my current levels (with my pension) after about 2 years. After that, I may be looking at buying a house. We'll see how that goes. So that puts my current goal at sometime until 2020 in the Garden!

Gardening as of: 23 JUL 2017 / FICO 8 (As of 14 Jul 2017): EQ: 663, TU: 723, EX: 680

Message 58 of 625
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Sorry I'm late.  Smiley Tongue

Page six and it's still the first!  Smiley Surprised

...and don't think that I didn't notice being railroaded into a Presidency position that I didn't apply for.....

Really, I shouldn't complain about July...we saw lots of progress...my Experian jumped 60 points or so...DW's jumped 15 or so... still waiting on EQ and TU to remove the paid state tax lient that was suppossed to fall off 01 July.

Now over ten months application free...  I'll hit one year in September.  Smiley Happy

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 59 of 625
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Check in!
Message 60 of 625
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.