Message 61 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

@tcbofade wrote:

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Sorry I'm late.  Smiley Tongue

Page six and it's still the first!  Smiley Surprised

...and don't think that I didn't notice being railroaded into a Presidency position that I didn't apply for.....

Really, I shouldn't complain about July...we saw lots of progress...my Experian jumped 60 points or so...DW's jumped 15 or so... still waiting on EQ and TU to remove the paid state tax lient that was suppossed to fall off 01 July.

Now over ten months application free...  I'll hit one year in September.  Smiley Happy

So, you're saying "If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve"? LoL!!!

Message 62 of 625
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Yall!  Count me in.  I just started rebuilding.  I have a Capital One Platinum SL $300, Capital One QS $300, Credit One $250, The Childrens Place $250.  My approvals for the 2nd Cap 1 and The Childrens Place all happened within the last week which brought on an irresistable urge to continue applying...  I applied for Amex (denied), Best Buy (2 weeks notice), Macy's (7 - 10 day notice), Bloomies (7 - 10 day notice).  I'm so done.  I need to garden.  So here I am!  Hey Yall!!!  Smiley Tongue

Oh, can someone telll me how to add the seedling icon.  I keep trying to copy and paste, but it isn't working...

Welcome to myFICO and the Garden Club!  welcome.gif

I added the seedling to your signature for you; you won't be able to add HTML yourself until your rank is a little higher, but don't worry, it doesn't take long!  Smiley Wink

Again, welcome!

--UB

Message 63 of 625
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gregory1776 wrote:
Boy, literally only a month in and this resisting applying for CC'S is proving to be hard, especially knowing ill likely be approved, after bad information has gotten taken off my CR 6 weeks ago (And I got approved for my first CC'S 👇)

And someone add a bronze spade for me? I don't know how to get it to the right side of the signature... YT?. 😊

Got you taken care of.  Smiley Happy

Hint:  Add the code for the garden as the first line of your code; the HTML will automatically put it in the right place.  Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 625
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Im here, Im here!!

Staying put with no new acts (crossing fingers, lol) for a year. I can't promise any HP's for mandatory CLI's though on PF and Alliant next year though Smiley Happy LOL.

Hope everyone has a great month!
Message 65 of 625
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Ok, I'm back to say that I'm OFFICIALLY in the 700 Club across all 3 credit bureaus!!! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 66 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MissMoni223 wrote:

Ok, I'm back to say that I'm OFFICIALLY in the 700 Club across all 3 credit bureaus!!! Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations, MissMoni! Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS UNCLE B!!!Smiley Happy

Message 68 of 625
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Gregory1776 wrote:
Boy, literally only a month in and this resisting applying for CC'S is proving to be hard, especially knowing ill likely be approved, after bad information has gotten taken off my CR 6 weeks ago (And I got approved for my first CC'S 👇)

And someone add a bronze spade for me? I don't know how to get it to the right side of the signature... YT?. 😊

Got you taken care of.  Smiley Happy

Hint:  Add the code for the garden as the first line of your code; the HTML will automatically put it in the right place.  Smiley Wink

Thanks uncle b 😶😶😶😀

Message 69 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Aww congrats on the baby, Pedro!!

I’m hereeeee for another month. August will make 4 months. Also my 7th discover statement cuts this month I’m hoping they think I’ve been a good girl and will unsecure me. They obviously didn’t think I was good enough to get it done a little early.

Anyone here going to be in the path of the eclipse on the 21st? Schools and everything is closing around here for it. But it will be neat I’m looking forward to it!

Thank you!  She'll be here in no time!  It's hard to believe we have a little more then 3 months before the due date. 

Message 70 of 625
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.