Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2017

tag
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

Well this credit repair thing must be working. I stumbled onto Credit one's website and I'm pre-approved. Never happened before. And no don't worry, I'd rather swim with a Great White than app for Credit One. Just sticking around here for another week or two then hitting NFCU for some love. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 281 of 625
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont tempt the fates Sandman! Smiley Wink. If you want to test your prequal skills, hit Cap One , dont give c2 the opportunity to sniff out a potential clientSmiley Wink
Message 282 of 625
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

LOL I'm going to call you avg Joe's Karma cause that is the one they keep trying to get me to app for. I still owe them money, so there's no apping them for me. Not really interested anyway since I've found NFCU. I don't have to have a dozen cards. Just growing this Cash Rewards is good enough but I do want that Amex when it comes out and if I ever get up high enough FICO-wise I'd like the Hilton Amex cause I stay there a lot. I think that will give me my credit fix unless something pops up that picques my interest but i don't really see it happening. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 283 of 625
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok, even though i didnt get a hp, took a dip in the pool outside the garden limits, im sorry, i heard theirs had waves lol, so looks like i have to replant my seedling .

All i know is tomorrow when i awake, im gonna be tied and chained to the outhouse once the dog and gardner find out. Tcbo may have me pulling a couple extra shifts delivering pizzas to all of our gardening club members and somehow i know i wont get to try one . Now i know how Pizza1 feels lol.
Message 284 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok, even though i didnt get a hp, took a dip in the pool outside the garden limits, im sorry, i heard theirs had waves lol, so looks like i have to replant my seedling .

All i know is tomorrow when i awake, im gonna be tied and chained to the outhouse once the dog and gardner find out. Tcbo may have me pulling a couple extra shifts delivering pizzas to all of our gardening club members and somehow i know i wont get to try one . Now i know how Pizza1 feels lol.

*chunks a hoe at AJC

Over in the corner you go!!

Message 285 of 625
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Somebody tie Joe to a stump...  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 286 of 625
Kidcat
Established Contributor

I'm checking in for August.  Had been doing really well but had to apply for work cc and they require a hard pull.  I'm excited to get some time in the garden under my belt.  No goal date, but nothing interest me.  I don't even use 90% of the cards I already have.  Have pruned over the last 6 months, and will be doing so in another 6 months (after my reports settle).

Good luck to everyone in reaching your goals.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 287 of 625
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

We don't worry about @pizza1 anymore; she now has her very own key card so she can let herself in or out through the front gate at will.  Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Message 288 of 625
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys, girls, and fence jumpers.  Smiley Tongue

All is well in my little corner of the garden.  Credit life is a bit boring, but living with two crazy female redheads keeps me from ever having a dull moment. 

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 289 of 625
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good Sunday everybodySmiley Happy Waking up and getting hoes tossed at me while being demoted to cornerman, all BEFORE I drink my first cup of joe, is a jarring experienceSmiley Wink

Looks like ive got some work to do to get my garden in order lol, and with all of your help, as you all watch me digging solo i mean Smiley Wink, im gonna make the GC proud Smiley Happy. Enjoy your Sunday everyoneSmiley Happy
Message 290 of 625
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.