Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2017

tag
Loques
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

Officially back in the garden! I stepped out to do some refinancing and take advantage of a 0% offer, but I'm going to hold out for the diamond spade this time! Smiley Happy

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 431 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am hoping to make it into the garden next month.  Come on and report, AMEX!

Message 432 of 625
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am hoping to make it into the garden next month.  Come on and report, AMEX!

Hi @Anonymous!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

If that's the only reason you're holding off there's no reason to wait - come on in!  Smiley Happy

If you haven't had any other new accounts or HPs since you got the new Amex your garden date will still be the date you applied, no matter how long it takes to finally show up on the bureau reports (since it will reflect your actual account open date anyway).

Of course if you have plans for any other "new addtions" that would be a reason to "officially" wait. (If you do, please don't share with us in this thread!)  Smiley Wink

Message 433 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for the month of August and picking up my silver spade.  Finally getting my ult to where it needs to be this month, interested to see what impact it has on my scores.

Message 434 of 625
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@WhiteCleats wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

It resets because it's a new account regardless of hp or sp.

Upon perusing page 1 of this here garden, it seems Justagirl and Anusara are correct.  But I'm throwing my spade in the garbage under protest!  I mean, sure, technically the Share Secured Loan technique constitutes a new account but is it really?  It's a fake new account!  Created with a very soft and squishy pull!  #FakeAccount

Imma go sit in the corner of the garden and pout if anyone needs me.  

You can't see me but I'm sitting in my corner of the garden...giggling! Thank you for your post.   #MakeCreditGreatAgain

Message 435 of 625
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Giggling is ok just do not, i tepeat, DO NOT, let tcbofade hear you, we're supposed to be in time out Smiley Wink
Message 436 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last app was the Cap1 PMC on Friday.  That is it.  I am done until April.  I have no idea what happens in April, but all the simulators tell me that my credit scores should jump 40 points then... because... reasons?  

Message 437 of 625
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

If I app for anything tomorrow, I'm going to blame it on the eclipse 😀

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 438 of 625
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Giggling is ok just do not, i tepeat, DO NOT, let tcbofade hear you, we're supposed to be in time out Smiley Wink

Correction:  YOU are in time out.  YOU AJC, YOU are in time out.  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 439 of 625
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@medicgrrl wrote:
If I app for anything tomorrow, I'm going to blame it on the eclipse 😀

Oh heck, blame Joe.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 440 of 625
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.