Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

@tcbofade wrote:

@Gregory1776 wrote:

Citi sent me a another pre selected mailer. Same offer as last. Diamond preffered. 23% Apr, likely a Smalllll SL, if I didn't toss it....🙂🙂

Good for you!  Kudos for knowing that...patience.  With time, the offers get better.  Smiley Happy

+1

Message 481 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

You've been thinkin', and I've been drinkin... we both know that it's just not right...

Guess what I'm listening to as I read the GC thread? I Heart the 80s!!!!! 

UncleB we need an 80s party!!!

Message 482 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I am ready to join the Garden Club. This is my first time and to be honest didn't know anything like this even exsisted. Im pretty new to trying to improve my not so great credit in hopes that I can purchase a house 2 years from now. I recently built myself a decent cusion of credit making it easier for me to stay under 30% of my cl. I was just approved for a credit card with NFCU for 1600 my biggest credit line yet, not much but it's a great start for me. I plan to just garden for atleast a year letting my newly attained credit age and taking care of the baddies on my credit report. Hello to everyone and good luck to you all!  

PS I'm having touble adding my seedling spade.

Message 483 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, gardeners.  I log in every night and I want to DO something about my credit.   Nice to have people out here actively waiting for things to grow.  It makes me feel I am not alone.  Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do.

Thanks for that Tyrion.

Once you learn this (see bolded) you are on the right path. Good luck on your credit journey!Smiley Happy

Message 484 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

I just ran all the way back here from the approval section 😰

Whew....I was feeling weak lol! 

Im ok now.....just keeping my eyes on my spade next month 😬

Good job justagirl73!Smiley Happy

Message 485 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Can we add some jack to the lemonade? It's a Nashville favorite (drink)! 😀

You can add some Jack to yours, but I'll have a regular lemonade. Enjoy!

Message 486 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new here. Anyways, after adding 2 cards this month, I think it's time to garden for a bit. Nice meeting you all! 

Welcome to myFICO and the Garden Club!!!Smiley Happy

Message 487 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm definitely on the conservative side when it comes to applying for things (last HP was Jan 2016), but just to be safe, I'd better stay here with you all haha. I think the only other card I have in mind is Chase Freedom, but I will grow these a bit... Smiley Happy 

Slow and steady is a good idea.

Message 488 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I am ready to join the Garden Club. This is my first time and to be honest didn't know anything like this even exsisted. Im pretty new to trying to improve my not so great credit in hopes that I can purchase a house 2 years from now. I recently built myself a decent cusion of credit making it easier for me to stay under 30% of my cl. I was just approved for a credit card with NFCU for 1600 my biggest credit line yet, not much but it's a great start for me. I plan to just garden for atleast a year letting my newly attained credit age and taking care of the baddies on my credit report. Hello to everyone and good luck to you all!  

PS I'm having touble adding my seedling spade.

Welcome to the garden and congrats on your NFCU cc! 

Message 489 of 625
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally took the time to get my card lineup in my signature.  It takes a bit of effort, but that was half an hour I didn't spend applying for new credit  Smiley Happy

Message 490 of 625
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.