Thanks a lot, i C&P it... testing... 

Gardening since 7.8.17
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

tcbofade wrote:

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Sorry I'm late.  Smiley Tongue

Page six and it's still the first!  Smiley Surprised

...and don't think that I didn't notice being railroaded into a Presidency position that I didn't apply for.....

Really, I shouldn't complain about July...we saw lots of progress...my Experian jumped 60 points or so...DW's jumped 15 or so... still waiting on EQ and TU to remove the paid state tax lient that was suppossed to fall off 01 July.

Now over ten months application free...  I'll hit one year in September.  Smiley Happy

So, you're saying "If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve"? LoL!!!

Beloved1 wrote:

Hey Yall!  Count me in.  I just started rebuilding.  I have a Capital One Platinum SL $300, Capital One QS $300, Credit One $250, The Childrens Place $250.  My approvals for the 2nd Cap 1 and The Childrens Place all happened within the last week which brought on an irresistable urge to continue applying...  I applied for Amex (denied), Best Buy (2 weeks notice), Macy's (7 - 10 day notice), Bloomies (7 - 10 day notice).  I'm so done.  I need to garden.  So here I am!  Hey Yall!!!  Smiley Tongue

Oh, can someone telll me how to add the seedling icon.  I keep trying to copy and paste, but it isn't working...

Welcome to myFICO and the Garden Club!  welcome.gif

I added the seedling to your signature for you; you won't be able to add HTML yourself until your rank is a little higher, but don't worry, it doesn't take long!  Smiley Wink

Again, welcome!

--UB

Gregory1776 wrote:
Boy, literally only a month in and this resisting applying for CC'S is proving to be hard, especially knowing ill likely be approved, after bad information has gotten taken off my CR 6 weeks ago (And I got approved for my first CC'S 👇)

And someone add a bronze spade for me? I don't know how to get it to the right side of the signature... YT?. 😊

Got you taken care of.  Smiley Happy

Hint:  Add the code for the garden as the first line of your code; the HTML will automatically put it in the right place.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Im here, Im here!!

Staying put with no new acts (crossing fingers, lol) for a year. I can't promise any HP's for mandatory CLI's though on PF and Alliant next year though Smiley Happy LOL.

Hope everyone has a great month!
(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's)---> 07/2017 FICO- EQ-669, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Senior Contributor

Ok, I'm back to say that I'm OFFICIALLY in the 700 Club across all 3 credit bureaus!!! Smiley Very Happy

Last App: 4/6/16
Gardening Until Further Notice
12 Credit Cards (6 Major Banks & 6 Store Cards)
No AF's/Overall Utilization Hovers around 4%
Valued Contributor

MissMoni223 wrote:

Ok, I'm back to say that I'm OFFICIALLY in the 700 Club across all 3 credit bureaus!!! Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations, MissMoni! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 679; TU 645; EX 679 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until 07/29/18
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member

THANKS UNCLE B!!!Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 591 EQ, 571, TU, 587 EX
Current Score: 597 EQ, 579 TU, 595 EX
Goal Score: 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

UncleB wrote:

Gregory1776 wrote:
Boy, literally only a month in and this resisting applying for CC'S is proving to be hard, especially knowing ill likely be approved, after bad information has gotten taken off my CR 6 weeks ago (And I got approved for my first CC'S 👇)

And someone add a bronze spade for me? I don't know how to get it to the right side of the signature... YT?. 😊

Got you taken care of.  Smiley Happy

Hint:  Add the code for the garden as the first line of your code; the HTML will automatically put it in the right place.  Smiley Wink

Thanks uncle b 😶😶😶😀

Gardening since 7.8.17
Regular Contributor

Samster12 wrote:
Aww congrats on the baby, Pedro!!

I’m hereeeee for another month. August will make 4 months. Also my 7th discover statement cuts this month I’m hoping they think I’ve been a good girl and will unsecure me. They obviously didn’t think I was good enough to get it done a little early.

Anyone here going to be in the path of the eclipse on the 21st? Schools and everything is closing around here for it. But it will be neat I’m looking forward to it!

Thank you!  She'll be here in no time!  It's hard to believe we have a little more then 3 months before the due date. 

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.