Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2015

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2015

Happy December everyone. Well at least I woke up this morning to a 10 pt jump on my Exp. My scores took a hit back in Sept from some outside the garden activity but as we say " gardening is good "! Hopfully the others went up as well but I can't run my 3 report for a couple of days. Either way time will cure all. Everyone have a great day!

Message 11 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in - on page 2. Can't believe it's December! Tomorrow will be 4 months in the garden and the results are starting to show. 

Good luck everyone!

Message 12 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

New garden month = new Discover score posting! Waiting with baited breath to see if I got up to 800 and . . . 5 point decrease to 794. Oh well, there is always January.

Message 13 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the plus side, DW's score jumped 30 points to 775! Since her's is lower, we have to use it for the mortgage that we're going to apply for next year, so I'm thrilled that it broke the 760 boundary! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello GC! Happy Tuesday. I am about to head to work and get some major stuff done today.

Message 15 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Holidays everyone. Back to a seedling. On a good note, I really only have I more card goal to accomplish in the Spring. Then I'm going for Diamond.
Best Wishes to all.
Message 16 of 799
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Happy December Gardening Y'all!
Happy Holidays

Message 17 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in - on page 2. Can't believe it's December! Tomorrow will be 4 months in the garden and the results are starting to show. 

Good luck everyone!

I want your scores so I am gardening for at least six months! 

Message 18 of 799
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Good morning all... Appears I will be here for awhile being 6 months to a year. So mise well start making some more friends in this thread.  Lazy telecommute day from home today and not to mention another rainy/cloudy day.

Message 19 of 799
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Hi Fellow GC Members!

I'm checking in for the month of December! I'm still yet holding on, LOL!!! I'm FOCUSED and it's a GREAT thing to see your credit score continue to INCREASE! Gardening WORKS, so does keeping your utilization under 10%, & making on-time payments!!! YOU can do it!!! Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 20 of 799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.