Garden Club - December 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - December 2015

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
#1 woohoo!

You are a night owl or a morning person.. Crazy time for you to post especially considering you are west coast I believe.

Part-Time night owl CC Smiley Very Happy I actually went to bed at 10 last night. Here's the culprit who had me up for no reason. Somewhere under those covers is my lap he's stretched out over at 3am. Smiley Tongue 

PicsArt_12-01-08.10.48.jpg

Message 31 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning GC members! Just checking in for the month of December.

After a litany of false starts I plan to begin gardening in earnest this month. Started my gardening off right with a SP increase on my QS1 card, so I should be content for a bit! Hopefully there will be more good news to celebrate when Capital One rolls out the new guidelines for how it will handle its secured cards come January! 

Happy gardening to you all!

Message 32 of 799
lokobo
Regular Contributor

Two more months away from a gold spade! And that's also when i'll request my 6 month soft pull CLIs from Citi and Cap One!!

I had a bad itch all weekend and almost applied for a card last night and I filled out the application online and then I stepped away for a sec to think about it amd by the time I was back the page had timed out!  Lucked out and feel happy about it this morning!!

Message 33 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't checked in on one of these threads in a while, but I'm almost 4 months in the garden this go round (4 months will be on 12/5).  Trying to make 6 months, but as I stated in a couple of other threads, that 80K Marriott offer that expires on 12/31 is realllllllly tempting.  Then again, i could also benefit from the 50 or 70K points so waiting may just be the best thing instead of being a points monger...LOL.

I would ultimately like to not apply for anything until I have reached a year on my May 2014 inquiries just to see what my scores will do (i know they won't completely fall off untill 2016), but we shall see.

Happy Gardening Everyone!

Message 34 of 799
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Hello fellow gardners, Im still here. Watching my fakos climb, will eventually unfreeze and get actual ficos from here but not in a rush since I'm not applying for anything. Fakos have gone up 27 points in the last month respectively so one can only hope the real ones are following suit. 4 inq on each report patiently waiting for them to continue dropping. Enjoying all the sp luv I can get. Utlz was at 62% now its at 28% which I am quite proud of, just going to keep going. By 2018 all should be clear, I know its a long ways off but as I said not rushing for anything and even with the high utlz and baddies reporting I am still getting sp increases like crazy.

Stay garden strong everyone!!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 35 of 799
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

New garden month = new Discover score posting! Waiting with baited breath to see if I got up to 800 and . . . 5 point decrease to 794. Oh well, there is always January.

794 is still awesome sauce!!! 

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 36 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where's my silver spade? Officially 3 months in the garden!! 7 weeks until I get hitched and 7 months until our honeymoon. What's going on GC?!?!
Message 37 of 799
Longroad
Established Contributor

Looking forward to the next peaceful few months in the Garden. June 30, 2016 all my inq drop off and I have 2 more cards on the radar when I come out of the Garden. Will just work on AMEX and Cap 1 CLI until then. 

Joined this forum in Nov 2013 with scores in the low 500's, two years later and at 670+ and climbing. Never knew what to expect or how things actually worked until I found this place. Thanks to everyone for all of the help along the way. 

Message 38 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving.Smiley Happy I will be hitting the reset button January 1. Until then, I will be bouncing in and out of the garden.

See y'all around the forum!Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning and happy December, fellow gardeners. I made it to my first spade! Yay! It was a very good year for rebuilding. Love reading everyone's posts. 

December is here!

I fell asleep ML. Smiley LOL I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm glad to see you made it on the first page.Smiley Happy Congrats on your first spade!

Message 40 of 799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.