Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - December 2015

@Anonymous wrote:
Smiley Happy Hello fellow GC members. omw to a silver spade next month and dont see anything getting in the way of that accomplishment. Content with my portfolio and slowly paying down a Citi balance on my DP. Good luck to all with your goals, garden strong!

I'm in pay down too. All my Christmas shopping is done and gifts have been distributed. It's time to finalize 2016's budget and goals. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Smiley Happy Hello fellow GC members. omw to a silver spade next month and dont see anything getting in the way of that accomplishment. Content with my portfolio and slowly paying down a Citi balance on my DP. Good luck to all with your goals, garden strong!

I'm in pay down too. All my Christmas shopping is done and gifts have been distributed. It's time to finalize 2016's budget and goals. Smiley Happy

If I could have signed in for you I would have. lol We stalked the invisible thread last night together. lol 

Message 42 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for December. Hating the fact that my utilization is up but still below 9 percent. I'm having no issues staying strong in the garden. 

Message 43 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. I just realized that I made it through November without an app.

Message 44 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for my flowers to grow which seems to be a slow process, especially when I'm watching... Still thinking about the day when I can say what I want and get it in the credit world without worrying!

Message 45 of 799
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Where's my silver spade? Officially 3 months in the garden!! 7 weeks until I get hitched and 7 months until our honeymoon. What's going on GC?!?!

Go to the first page of this post and you will see how to post your new spade.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 46 of 799
omoa
Valued Member

As of today, my rebuild is complete. I like the couple of snazy cards residing in my wallet as well as their CLs, CRs are squeaky clean, utilization is low, usage is good, AAoA is growing, inquiries are dropping like flies and scores are up nicely. Thanks to all here in the community that have shared their knowledge, their lessons and their humor. It all encouraged me! Gardening time has truly arrived. I need nothing. Now all I have to do is not do something stupid like read the approvals forum!

Message 47 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found The December thread! 

Hi everybody! Happy gardening!

Message 48 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Day 1 starts today!  I will not pull a hard pull until Dec 1 2016.  I can't wait to get my seedling on my siggy!  Looking so forward to next year!

Message 49 of 799
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

I am patiently waiting for my silver spade. Jan 2016 I will get that. I am going to be gardening till I can apply for CSP, Ritz and Freedom without being turned down.

Message 50 of 799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.