Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - December 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

Score update today....come on EQ! Come play with the others!!

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 8.50.30 PM.png

Looking good!

Message 81 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.Smiley Happy

I finally made it to the garden, Musiclover! YAY!

First time here...officially started yesterday 12/1/15 to keep it simple. I plan to app for nothing until at least Dec 2016.

Scores took a dive from recent spree, so I'd like to just work on PIF my new cards and pay down some outstanding balances on others and get scores up / util down.

Congrats to others who are new here, as well as to those who have managed to remain in the garden awhile.

Message 82 of 799
nawhop
Valued Member

Checking in to collect my first spade!! Yay, 2nd month in the garden !! Smiley Happy

Taking advantage of new high FICO 8 scores and got 3 CLI ( all SP).  Still waiting for 1st mortgage payment to be posted.

Starting score 03/01/2015 EQ 693 TU 705 EX 732
Goal Score FICO08 : the 800 clubs
Mortgage app HP 04/20/2015
Message 83 of 799
nawhop
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Good morning!

Wiivile - sounds like a pretty good reason to lose that spade! Congrats!

I'm pre-occupied with Christmas shopping and hitting my bonuses, so gardening seems like it wont be TOO hard except for those pesky pop-ups that are so tempting for no good reason.

Hope everyone has a great hump day!

WR,

Same here. Very busy at Christmas shopping and taking advantage of the all the Amex offers. But those pre-qualified offers are so tempting. Smiley Surprised

Starting score 03/01/2015 EQ 693 TU 705 EX 732
Goal Score FICO08 : the 800 clubs
Mortgage app HP 04/20/2015
Message 84 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have finally found use for these sucky AA miles, YES! Smiley Very Happy Visiting my moms family in TN for a graduation in May then headed to my dads side in NC for the family reunion a couple days later. Booked two one way flights for $5.60 each, 32,500 miles total and the flight times are actually pretty good.
***happy dance***

NC represent! *raises roof*

Message 85 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to check my scores, but I figure I'll wait until January 1. Start 2016 with a fresh outlook and new goals. I tore up a prequal from BP because the rewards program is the same as the card I swipe before I use my Discover w/ Apple Pay. BP really tried it! Who is firmly in the garden? THIS GUY! 

Message 86 of 799
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Smiley Happy Hello fellow GC members. omw to a silver spade next month and dont see anything getting in the way of that accomplishment. Content with my portfolio and slowly paying down a Citi balance on my DP. Good luck to all with your goals, garden strong!

Checking in for December!

Me too! Silver spade here I come!!

Checking in from AZ, on my way to the silver as well (looking for the gold Smiley Wink )

Signature needs updating
Message 87 of 799
gibeon
Established Contributor

Due to a bet (and opening 31 new accounts this year - 27 of them CCs) I will be joining this garden thing for the next two years.

I have frozen all three of my reports, and plan to be hard-pull free until December of 2017 - when my 98 total inquiries should have fallen off my report and I will have paid off a couple loans.

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 88 of 799
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had entered the garden late last month after some success. An offer pulled me away. I failed at my first real attempt at the garden. Back in I go starting today. 12/2/2015 through 12/02/2016 is the next time I'm going to allow myself to app. I've read of blocking credit reports but don't think I'll go to that extreme. Honestly at this point have everything I can even think about getting. Huge year for me.
Message 89 of 799
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

According to this information, after 2 years I'll be doing ok.....Screenshot_2015-12-02-23-36-47.png

Message 90 of 799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.