Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

Woo-hoo! Hello, MFs! Some of us have been good 🤣🙄😔!
Message 11 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

45 days in the garden. Halfway to my next spade! Happy December and good luck with your goals everyone!
(Woohoo I haven’t been page one in a while! Big kudos to @UncleB for starting the thread perfectly on time for us East Coasters!)

You need to earn another spade to add to.... for for prosperity's sake! Yes, that! 😉

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 12 of 4,148
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

God, the year can't already be almost over.....

It's not January yet?!?! Darn. 

Pretty sure the hurricane that hit us back in August has my internal clock still screwed up. The DST isn't helping either lol.

Message 13 of 4,148
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Happy December, everybody!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif 

I've got my 'lump of coal' loaded into my avatar for the month... LOL!   smiley-laughing021.gif

I've been trying to figure that out, totally makes sense now! 👍👍

Haha... yeah, it's hard to find a pic that doesn't look like something you would step in... LOL!

It looks decent on the main profile page, but a lot of the effect gets lost when it's minimized on the posts.  Smiley Sad

I was going to use a picture of the grinch, but I was concerned that come across as too 'aggressive' and discourage new folks... so the lump of coal it is!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy December Fellow FICOers!

Got modest bumps last month from EX +1 and TU +3. Seven days to silver, and counting.

Garden strong! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Happy December, everybody!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif 

I've got my 'lump of coal' loaded into my avatar for the month... LOL!   smiley-laughing021.gif

I've been trying to figure that out, totally makes sense now! 👍👍

Haha... yeah, it's hard to find a pic that doesn't look like something you would step in... LOL!

It looks decent on the main profile page, but a lot of the effect gets lost when it's minimized on the posts.  Smiley Sad

I was going to use a picture of the grinch, but I was concerned that come across as too 'aggressive' and discourage new folks... so the lump of coal it is!  Smiley Very Happy

Yup,! That's exactly what I was thinking it was at first, but that wouldn't make sense for the forum here. A picture of the Grinch smiling wouldn't be so bad. And actually smiling, like towards the end of the movie, and not that lear he does. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 16 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got modest bumps last month from EX +1 and TU +3. Seven days to silver, and counting.

Congratulations on your bumps! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 17 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, Adkins! You know, now that I read it back to myself, it really doesn't sound like a good thing, lol! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, friends. Now I can go to bed, but I had to stay up for the new thread. 

Before I go, wishing a good, good morning to all you EST, CST, and MST folks that don't stay up 'til the wee hours. You'll be up and posting while I am still California dreaming! 

Catch you all on the flip side! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, Adkins! You know, now that I read it back to myself, it really doesn't sound like a good thing, lol! Smiley Very Happy

Yes, but now I have the Black Eyed Peas 'My Humps' running through my head!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 20 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.