Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

1. Happy December everyone. Can’t believe the year is almost over. Hit 6 mos about a week ago. No plans to add anything. Credit is steady.  EQ improved a few points. Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday season. Watch that utilization! Lol!!!!

Message 41 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323 wrote:

Is it Easter yet?

I hate wintertime--and it's not even cold yet.Man Sad

i agree!

Message 42 of 4,148
pip3man
Valued Contributor

So my question is, my last hard inquiry across all bureaus was in July 2016. Is this the right GC thread for me? And also I just had a federal student loan hit my credit report which reduced my AAoA by 2 months however there are no HP associated with it. Is this a disqualifier considering the student loan is a new account regardless of the absence of a HP? Thanks

Message 43 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just over 1 month in the garden now. Nothing much new to report - waiting for the next round of credit scores to come out, looking at putting in a couple of CLI apps and starting to prepare for Christmas.  P.S. EX FICO 8 went up 3 points as of today. Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 4,148
Hotcoals91
Regular Contributor

Reached exactly 2 years credit history today with an average age of all accounts being 10 months. I still plan to garden until 2019 though.
Message 45 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning, MFs! Keeping current in the garden so I don’t get buried! 

Any birthdays we can celebrate this month?

Wow, @AJC secret raffle? 

Wishing you all a great day! All day training (web) at work. New construction software, how fun 😆.

Message 46 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goal for December: all 3Bs reporting above 740.

Message 47 of 4,148
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Hope everyone has a great December & hope my util doesn't climb too high lol! Keep up the good work & spirits Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 4,148
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Good morning from Colorado! Supposed to be 57 today. I'll live
My Experian dropped 5 Inquiries, score stayed the same. However, my USAA credit score which is also Experian, went down 63 points. I'm really confused. There is a solid 82 points difference in those scores.
I promised myself ill do better this month with no HP triggers, no new TL. I'll get back to my bronze spade on Dec 25th.
Happy December folks!
Message 49 of 4,148
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Good morning My Fico folks, we have made it to another December in the garden. I have been tending to garden and only working on CLI's, aging my accounts, and waiting for baddies to drop off my reports. EX is at 683, my highest and the other two are at 663(not sure why they wont budge). Anyway, drinking coffee as always(thanks Starbucks for my rewards get so often) and the stock. Anyway, I may have to start on my greenhouse as its getting cold out in garden. Smiley Happy Have a great MF holiday and hopefully, there is no need to app for holiday shopping.

download.jpg

Message 50 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.