Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

Good morning MFers! I see the new month brought hilarity, hijinks, and general tomfoolery. Possibly even some shenanigans. 

Got an alert this morning so checked thinking my paying down balances helped me out. It did one card went from 59% to 45% UTI. The other reported going from 73% to 61%. The net result? A whopping 1 point increasei on my EX. Why oh why are they so stingy? EQ or TU would be a larger jump, but it is ok. I'll survive with my peeps lol. Hopefully the other two will update sometime today as well. Usually they are same day or within a day or two. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 51 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two months down, one more to go towards my silver spade. Started my process to remove last medical derogs - hopefully the CFPB doesn't entirely implode before then but should still work even without them. On the recent getting rear ended by an **bleep** front, USAA accepted liability & began claims process. I was sure to get agreement that they'll reimburse me the cost of a replacement car seat since you're not supposed to keep them even if it was empty at the time of crash & or a low speed incident. The accident was both cases. They weren't as forthcoming on reimbursement of lost future resale value despite evidentiary carfax documents showing decreased value. I will continue to pursue this avenue & consult our attorney if necessary.
Message 52 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Good Morning FicolandSmiley Happy

Wow, 4 pages deepSmiley Wink NOICE, great way to close out Nov, Adkins lol.

Justa congrats on being first, winner winner heres a chicken dinner!

Ok so heres my ,uhm our ,goal for December and sorry to all you OCDers haha.Smiley Happy 303Smiley Happy It can and will be achievedSmiley Happy

What can I say, I got mad skillz! I can work with 303, yeah. We got this! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 53 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluntco wrote:
Good morning from Colorado! Supposed to be 57 today. I'll live
My Experian dropped 5 Inquiries, score stayed the same. However, my USAA credit score which is also Experian, went down 63 points. I'm really confused. There is a solid 82 points difference in those scores.
I promised myself ill do better this month with no HP triggers, no new TL. I'll get back to my bronze spade on Dec 25th.
Happy December folks!

So sorry to hear about the 63-point drop! That sucks.

Message 54 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Two months down, one more to go towards my silver spade. Started my process to remove last medical derogs - hopefully the CFPB doesn't entirely implode before then but should still work even without them. On the recent getting rear ended by an **bleep** front, USAA accepted liability & began claims process. I was sure to get agreement that they'll reimburse me the cost of a replacement car seat since you're not supposed to keep them even if it was empty at the time of crash & or a low speed incident. The accident was both cases. They weren't as forthcoming on reimbursement of lost future resale value despite evidentiary carfax documents showing decreased value. I will continue to pursue this avenue & consult our attorney if necessary.

I was going to mention this, I'm glad you're aware of it. I highly recommend cutting the car seat straps, so no one is tempted to use it since it's not safe anymore (learned this in our carseat safety class!). 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 55 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

morning all. Those few random lates on my TU i was talking about yesterday are scheduled to fall off 01/18 according to TU so i gues ill do nothing and let them fall off

Message 56 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Phone call to TransUnion this morning, my dispute is set to be resolved by December 15th. I also faxed over the CA paperwork they sent me as an added piece of evidence. TransUnion is seriously getting in my way of certain things. HURRY UP YOU BASTARDS!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 57 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I'm actually going to be very busy at work for the next few hours, so y'all play nice in the garden! I'll pop back in after lunch (or between tests if I have a moment!). 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 58 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 inquires from 2015 are going away this month. Those were from unknown sources/thieves maybe. I fought and lost in July when I met you MFs. Synchrony won’t remove them. Store cards that we don’t even have where I live.

Message 59 of 4,148
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

Happy December  and good morning to everyone in the Garden. 

Looking forward to posting the broze spade towards end of the month if my current track holds up.

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 60 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.