Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

Pulled latest reports this morning. EQ +7, TU +1, EX +3. Fico8 still a near 100 points lower than fico9 across the board. TU appears to have removed all addresses except current, EX all except the 2 I actually wanted gone, and EQ appears to have done nothing except sit on their hands.
Message 1021 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous! About 5 more weeks until I get my first one since finding this place and I can officially turn my recycling bin over to someone else.

Thanks, K! Your 5 weeks will fly by! That recycling bin could have been mine from June '16 to Sept '17. I had quite a run! Smiley Very Happy

Or mine 😂

Once Bells and I made a gardening pact 😳......it didn’t work out. We both broke it 😂

This is what happens when you have just a girl who is beautifulSmiley Wink, You distract US, in turn things "break"Smiley Wink

Message 1022 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sad that both of you will have to change your signature image to this:

Roundup Weed & Grass Killer III Wand Comfort Wand Ready-To-Use 1.33 gal

Message 1023 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So Question for you all Since Discover is doing 5% cashback on Amazon I was gonna purchase a large order on my card like $500 of my $800 CL. Is Disco gonna ding me for this? I plan on paying most of it down by my new date and perhaps leaving a 100$ balance on the card. I am assuming they won't ding me correct? 

Nope. I regularly put $198/$200 on my secured card monthly. I just (usually) pay it down before the statement cuts. 

Haha I do the exact same thing, twice a month now that my car insurance is on there lol

Speaking of which, I'm a little concerned about my graduation now because that car insurance just posted and cleared out a little more of my CL than I thought, and like a dummy not even thinking I ran into potbelly today and went to buy a milkshake with the app (we're talking under 4 bucks here if this has any bearing on anything) and immediately got a text from discover saying declined - it would've been like 1 dollar over my CL Smiley Embarassed I ran and switched the card in my app real quick to my cap1 (can't pass up dem 'smiles' lol eventually I'm gonna be rolling in free cookies every purchase between 2 and 5 haha) and then initiated a payment for most of my balance but now I'm worried disco isn't gonna like this little declined transaction b/c over limit thing Smiley Sad

Anyone ever done anything stupid like this before while they were still secured with discover? Lol I kinda feel like I might be the only one, I'm usually so on top of this stuff but using that potbelly app to pay is just second nature at this point

I once Hulk Smashed AFTER i closed my Disco, just for hits and googlesSmiley Happy

Message 1024 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich? Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich.

Well, that's stuck in my head for the rest of the night...

Wedding Singer for AdkinsSmiley Happy, Steve Guttenberg for KSmiley Wink

Message 1025 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

And man step away for 2-3 hours and gotta catchup to 10+ pages lol.

The garden doesn't grow if you watch it! 😊

Haha, it does if your JagoSmiley Wink

Message 1026 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

And man step away for 2-3 hours and gotta catchup to 10+ pages lol.

The garden doesn't grow if you watch it! 😊

Perfectly phrased!

I know the moment Amex announces the "super premium" Marriott card, I'm outta here. I'll grow my SPG as fast as I can and if it goes to Chase so be it.  I'll then either keep it if it makes sense to or move the CL over to CSP (assuming I keep it, which I likely will until I know what Marriott is doing about the 50k point transfer cap between members) or Freedom.

Lol, you said SUPER MARIOSmiley Wink

Message 1027 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

You wouldn't believe how far I have to drive to get to an Arby's.  There are only 3 in the entire state!  I could go for roast beef and curly fries right about now but it's like a 2-hour round-trip.

No Arbys??  I couldn't survive!  Smiley Surprised

I gotta have my roast beef and curly fries!  Smiley Tongue

Dang Uncle B now im hungrySmiley Wink

Message 1028 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

I honestly thought Amex was going to let Chase have it after they got Hilton exclusively. 

I think the Marriott portfolio with the merger is so big I don't think either Chase or AMEX could buy it outright without taking a major hit.

This is what I think, too. By splitting it, they still get the pieces of the pie they want without putting as much money into the purchase itself. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1029 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha, good morning you crazy MFrsSmiley Happy Sleepless and Adkins i hope you are feeling better. I gotta go reverse too lol.

Happy Friday Junior to all us Seniors lolSmiley Happy

I'm feeling better this morning, thanks AJC! I'm in a lot less pain, so the meds seem to be working quickly. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1030 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.