Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

@bluntco, pretty sure you have to be at least 18 to move Amex limits around. Smiley LOL I kid, I kid.  YMMV but most people find that the donor card needs to be 13 months old (which is likely 12 statements).  Very easy to try to do online:

rMeveMw

Message 1371 of 4,148
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

@bluntco wrote:
At what age can you combine Amex limits? I think ill be moving my limits to SPG eventually. I don't use my BCE, Delta Blue or Plenti
I do use my Hilton when I go to CSC, they have a really nice embassy suites near the adult kids , with an awesome breakfast spread.

I will be cleaning up my lineup sometime next year. Still learning from MFs
I had to leave work for a bit today, I've barely been all week due to teens hijinx and such. But there is 2 ladies who annoy the living **bleep** out of me. I needed to take a breather before I choke them out. 🤣
Came to Arbys..got a ham n Swiss slider and the $1 vanilla shake. This cup is so small, it's insulting. The slider was really good, for $1.39, not a bad deal!

the buffalo chicken cliders are lik crack. you've been warned

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 1372 of 4,148
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous congrats on your accomplishment.  Do the time in the garden and you'll have a hard time remembering what low-limit cards were like.

@Adkins awesome news! So happy that finally came off.

@Anonymous your signature is already looking awesome! It's going to be a sight to behold.

Other than a previous CU auto loan that required a check payment, I can count the number of checks I've written in the past decade on one hand!  Convenience checks on the other hand... LOL

I'm procrastinating and need to go out to start shoveling snow.  I promise I'll catch up on all of the pre-137 people later.  Big welcome to our new gardeners, (and of course returning gardeners, aspiring gardeners, horrible gardeners... did I miss anyone?).

Message 1373 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Huge grats AdkinsSmiley Happy Woo hoo you da ADKINSSmiley Happy
Message 1374 of 4,148
bluntco
Valued Contributor

@k in b

I turn 18 next September (+30) but who's counting.
I will see what amex says online, then I don't HAVE to talk to a human. Winning!
Message 1375 of 4,148
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

<makes room in recycling bin and fires up the MF espresso machine>

Baby (may have) Did A Bad Bad Thing Smiley Embarassed

Quiet in here tonight.

Message 1376 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

😂 What did you do? I thought you were shoveling snow! Did you find an app in it? LOL 😂 

Message 1377 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow it is quiet in here tonite!... ok smart travelers. please explain how the ventureone miles work? so unlike when i accumulated cash and i was so boring and just applied it to my balance - ill just let them accumulate until whenever we go somewhere.. and then what?
Message 1378 of 4,148
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
wow it is quiet in here tonite!... ok smart travelers. please explain how the ventureone miles work? so unlike when i accumulated cash and i was so boring and just applied it to my balance - ill just let them accumulate until whenever we go somewhere.. and then what?

@Anonymous here's a link that might help you.  Myself I been asleep recovering from an infection.

https://www.moneyunder30.com/how-to-redeem-capital-one-venture-card-miles

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 1379 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrfan54 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous here's a link that might help you.  Myself I been asleep recovering from an infection.

https://www.moneyunder30.com/how-to-redeem-capital-one-venture-card-miles

uh ok thanks! whatever they say! lol.. we wont be going anywhere for awhile anyway

hope u feel better!

Message 1380 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.