Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2016

tag
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2016

Good morning.  Nothing new from my foxhole.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 81 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning, GC!

Chase's 5/24 rule is in full effect. My 5th acc reported a few days ago, and I just check Chase's prequal out of curiosity, and sure enough, no offers Smiley Sad I had offers last week when only 4 acc's were reporting, but as of now, no more offers.

Well, now I'm just waiting until I get an offer for the Freedom, which should be later this year! Smiley Happy

Message 82 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG, Gardners!! It's gone! My judgement on Experian is gone! 

I called in the other day and I was told no. I made sure to thank her perfusely even though I was disapointed. I didn't bother to check my credit scores because none of my accounts should have updated, but apparently although the lady told me she couldn't do it, she really did. I was wondering why she kept me on hold for 8 minutes just to tell me no.  So apparently, while I was on here caterwalling about how there was no such thing as Experian EE, Experian was given me some EE!

Message 83 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called in the other day and I was told no. I made sure to thank her perfusely even though I was disapointed. I didn't bother to check my credit scores because none of my accounts should have updated, but apparently although the lady told me she couldn't do it, she really did. I was wondering why she kept me on hold for 8 minutes just to tell me no.  So apparently, while I was on here caterwalling about how there was no such thing as Experian EE, Experian was given me some EE!

Congrats!

Message 84 of 1,009
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Still going at it, scores are slowly rising which is all I can ask for! Also becuse I paid credit one off they actually offered me a second card today at lower apr than my first card along with a lower credit line....ummm... thanks but no thanks lol

EDIT: Can anyone please tell me how and where to check for the date baddies are due to drop off? I only have 1 but I would like info on it. Also when do baddies that have been paid drop off?

Thanks!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 85 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a gardening checkin. Got my Palladium spade now. Scores have dropped because of other problems, but still in the garden.

Message 86 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Awesome!

Message 87 of 1,009
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Checking in, and good morning guys!

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 88 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Awesome!

Thanks folks. I'm rediculously stoked!

Message 89 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ronstar7 wrote:

Still going at it, scores are slowly rising which is all I can ask for! Also becuse I paid credit one off they actually offered me a second card today at lower apr than my first card along with a lower credit line....ummm... thanks but no thanks lol

EDIT: Can anyone please tell me how and where to check for the date baddies are due to drop off? I only have 1 but I would like info on it. Also when do baddies that have been paid drop off?

Thanks!

it should say on your credit reports. If you don't have a credit report with the baddy on it, you could try Credit Karma for free, but it will only show TU and EQ. Ck listed my baddies with the correct date. Baddies drop of 7-10 years depending on what it is. Mine had all been listed to fall off in 7. 

Message 90 of 1,009
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.