Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2016

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2016

Hey everybody. I extend my sincerest apologies in forgetting to start the social on Friday night. I left work a few hours early on Friday because I felt like garbage and ended up sleeping for 16 hours straight. I hope everyone is doing well!

Message 231 of 1,009
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Hey everybody. I extend my sincerest apologies in forgetting to start the social on Friday night. I left work a few hours early on Friday because I felt like garbage and ended up sleeping for 16 hours straight. I hope everyone is doing well!

it is your fault that I ended up in the approvals section. If you had started the social on friday, things would be different.  

LMAO!!!  hahaha JK...glad youre feeling better!Smiley Wink

Message 232 of 1,009
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

it is your fault that I ended up in the approvals section. If you had started the social on friday, things would be different.  

Did you really app again!? lol

I can't stop thinking about boats. I can't wait for my garden escape to be for a boat.

Message 233 of 1,009
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I have been bad. I have been very bad. My full confession is in the Approvals section. Resetting my garden clock and I think my seedling died. I will be here for awhile this time. First time lasted 2 day. well, more like 1 actually. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 234 of 1,009
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Did you really app again!? lol

I can't stop thinking about boats. I can't wait for my garden escape to be for a boat.

I thought that we were pole vaulting out of here???

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 235 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning, gardening friends. Today I take our new furry baby (53 lb Great Pyrenees/Australian Shepard mix) to the vet for his checkup. I sure hope he will hop into the back seat. Not sure I can boost him. He is a sweetie. Rescue dogs are the best!Heart

Hope today is a good one for you!

Message 236 of 1,009
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

Well, at least ONE of those big checks got where it was going...  Online access won't let me in...  "there are no open accounts for this user name".  Since I've been able to get to that account even though it was closed, that tells me that they got their PIF check.

Now if they'd just report that to the CRA's....  

Is it March yet?

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 237 of 1,009
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Since I called on all my Synchrony cards (7 of them) and got their limits increased to a respectable amount (from 3-500 to 2k-5k on all cards), is there really any point in calling them again in a few months? I mean, I won’t use these cards anyway, will it really help my CS that much to get them higher than 5k? Even on a gas card?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 238 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning and happy Monday everyone...  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

Message 239 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

@azguy13 wrote:

No worries! If you slept for 16 hours, you really needed it. I hope you feel better.

Message 240 of 1,009
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.