Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

sooo.. disco just sent me an email with a 9 month update on how much cash back ive earned so far.. ha its really not much.. mostly because i did not understand how the 5% categories worked and plus ive been using my ventureone a lot..and this quarter and next quarter is pretty much lost on me.. i drive 10 miles round trip to work every day and bf only has to get gas every few days.. we do grocery shopping at super walmart which is neither a wholesale club nor a grocery store.. *sigh*.. but anything i earn goes straight into my disco savings which i opened 3 months ago and has already earned 0.20 woo! LOL..

thats where my bonus will go too if we ever get it......

Message 41 of 2,597
outofcredit
Established Contributor

wrote:

@outofcredit wrote:

@Anonymous in! @Anonymous B I will take my 30 day spade now. Longest I've gone without doing something creditwise since November 2015..lol.

Happy February everyone.

I got your back @outofcredit... you've been bronzed!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks UncleB!!! So excited to have actually made it 30+ days gardening!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 42 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

• Good morning, can’t believe it’s February already. I’m checking in for the month and I’ll have my spade in 8 days. 
Message 43 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am tending the garden for another month.  I have been considering getting to gold spade status between each rumspriga jaunt into the fray.  I'd like to get further, but I have been getting kind of down on the city-boy lifestyle.  It is great living a block from work in the middle of the city, but rent is high and parking is impossible.  I miss having a shop to do woodworking and I would like a bigger coral reef aquarium.  Neither of those matches up well with 4th floor loft living.  Over the next two years I need to consolidate some debts, purchase a house and purchase a car.  The debt consolidation is scheduled for March, the house will be late summer, then a car next year.  I have been floating along for a long time.  It feels good to start painting plans, even if they are still in very broad strokes.

Message 44 of 2,597
outofcredit
Established Contributor

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 45 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for Feb.    Wow, lots of pages on the first day.... 

All 3 of my BT's went thru last night (first BT's ever)  so excited, then i remembered i still have to pay them Smiley Happy

Creditwise, no movement but no apps.. almost a month now. The longest streak since i started this rebuild 10 mo ago.  

Message 46 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy February! And in case I don't get around to posting this weekend. Happy Groundhogs day! My SO and I have booked a catering this weekend, and the client is hosting 150 people for a Groundhogs day party? She makes a killer egg nog though. Happy to report that I am still here in the garden tending to my silver spade. I hope that everyone had a fantastic January. The garden has treated me well which is continously reflecting in my scores so I am very happy and excited about that. I am waiting on February to attempt my 2nd CLI with AMEX, although I am debating whether or not I could just transfer some CL from the Blue Delta to the BCE. The only thing holding me back is that the donor card is only 5 mos. old, so they might not approve it. Discover stopped growing my CL since Sept. so they are currently my lowest. But that's ok. I am looking forward to their cash back match which I am due for this April. That would be a good payout! After that, I will probably step out of the garden and apply for a Visa card. 

Garden Progress Report 2018Garden Progress Report 2018

Message 47 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!

"few" = several.. we dont get actual "summer" days until at least july.. and no it doesn't count when its hot during the week! i think we really only  had like 3 "actual summer" days last year - "actual summer days" = hot weekend days

Message 48 of 2,597
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Checking in and still going! It seems the general consensus is that January 2018 had 40 days and 40 nights...it seemed so LONG!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 49 of 2,597
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

All 3 of my BT's went thru last night (first BT's ever)  so excited, then i remembered i still have to pay them Smiley Happy

That really is the worst part.  Second worst is a temporary score boost that gets yanked away.  Seeing my Experian score in the 750s for a few days last month was heartwarming, then the $40k or so that I shuffled reported again.  Smiley Sad

Message 50 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.