Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

High fives for me! 🙌

Back to having 2 CB with GOOD FICO8 scores! EQ is at 679 ( 2/16) but EX is at 700 as of today. I’m so freaking proud of this because I’ve made so many sacrifices to pay down and lower the utilization on each card on 1 income.

DH had a good interview this week. Keep your fingers crossed that will result in him being hired. Also looks like we’re a step closer to receiving his inheritance. When we get that, these cards are going to be paid off and onward to AZEO and house shopping. 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 1991 of 2,597
SwarthyOgre
Regular Contributor

Good grief somebody help me out here. When I started this journey a few years ago I had no idea what I was getting into. Cleaning dirty accounts, bumping up those scores and getting mid to upper tier cards can be addicting! I'm doing my best to garden after a whirlwind late '17 and early '18 but boy is it difficult. I feel like a dang junky chasing that high....I just need a pre-qual to get me by man I swear! Smiley Tongue

All joking aside this forum and it's people have been such a blessing. Thank you.

Starting scores: 5/15 - EQ: 546 | TU: 580 | EX: 554
Current scores: 4/23 - EQ: 750 | TU: 750 | EX: 750
Message 1992 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoirwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

You’re a good person @simplynoir

Im finishing a job (gamer job, gta) and then I must go to sleep 😴

Woo, I used to be a major game back in my youth so major kudos from me about that actually. FPS all day every day. Can't do those types of marathons anymore I'm getting old. Smiley Sad

I know i was a major gamer back in the day, i must have played GTA vice city everyday for 2 years straight. 

On the topic of being to old for games...  I'm not sure if i have changed or the games have. I just dont get into them as much as i used too. Could be me, or could be that the games while visually better (eye candy), but not as much replay value.  dont get me started on DLC.. that a bunch of B$.     still fun, but not as heavy into it as i once was. 

Message 1993 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedioswrote:
Last night my stupid car lost the power, everything went black in the middle of a really busy street.
Roadside assistance guy brought a new battery, car started just fine, but within 5 min battery light came on.
I'll have to deal with that doodoo today.
My mechanic is maybe 3 miles away, so i'm debating if I should attempt to drive there (on battery only, that alternator must have went to meet its maker), or have it towed.
Ugh.

ugh car problems.. i.cannot.deal.gives me anxiety.. despite my bf being a mechanic.. haha! which is why i have a lease and would choose to pay a car payment till i die!

Message 1994 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Neither can I.....I can’t even play very often. 

Btw, don’t call yourself old. I would give up meat 7 days to be 31 again 😂

you better be careful saying that..  you might hurt meat's feelings Smiley LOL 

Message 1995 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedioswrote:
Last night my stupid car lost the power, everything went black in the middle of a really busy street.
Roadside assistance guy brought a new battery, car started just fine, but within 5 min battery light came on.
My mechanic is maybe 3 miles away, so i'm debating if I should attempt to drive there (on battery only, that alternator must have went to meet its maker), or have it towed.
Ugh.

Sounds like your alternator isnt charging the battery, so that might be a starting point.   Hope all goes well. 

Message 1996 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Ok, so I drove it to the shop on *bleeping* icy roads, with dead alternator. The battery did not die, but those 5 min of driving were incredibly cringy. Dumb decision on my part.
Loaner car...ford focus....the universe hates me.
Message 1997 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't hang with fps games at all these days, though I used to play on the counter strike pro-am circuit back in the early 2000s.
Multiplayer anyways, I never do online gaming anymore I don't need preteens hurling racial and homophobic slurs at me. I still enjoy me some fallout 4 (embarrassingly high lifetime play hours in the 4 digit range lol) but mostly do switch games or gta V. The toddler loves driving a firetruck around Los Santos.
Message 1998 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 1999 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Remedioswrote:
Ugh.

ugh car problems.. i.cannot.deal.gives me anxiety.. despite my bf being a mechanic.. haha! which is why i have a lease and would choose to pay a car payment till i die!

I drive maybe 3k miles per year. I think I should seriously consider leasing.

The only things I know about cars are turning ignition on, off, and I can change a tire. 

Message 2000 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.