Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

@simplynoirwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

So after the “fiddy” conversation (reminded me southpark chefs parents with the Loch Ness monster three fiddy).....I watched some of my favorite episodes. 

I needed that laugh. Jimmy singing the 12 days of Christmas guts me every time (please don’t judge me).

smiley-laughing021.gif

Off the top of my head Make Love, Not Warcraft one of my favs. Smiley LOL

I can't believe mothers still name their son Kyle. The second I hear that name, I immediately think of the song. Smiley Tongue

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1881 of 2,597
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@bizarrocreditworldwrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

So after the “fiddy” conversation (reminded me southpark chefs parents with the Loch Ness monster three fiddy).....I watched some of my favorite episodes. 

I needed that laugh. Jimmy singing the 12 days of Christmas guts me every time (please don’t judge me).

smiley-laughing021.gif

Off the top of my head Make Love, Not Warcraft one of my favs. Smiley LOL

I can't believe mothers still name their son Kyle. The second I hear that name, I immediately think of the song. Smiley Tongue

Speaking of songs related to South Park, "I'm sailing away....". Smiley Wink

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1882 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@UncleBwrote:

@Remedioswrote:
Ok, so I went ahead and grabbed silver spade a few hours early. I read that UncleB is using an older laptop, so I'm thinking maybe the screen resolution is bad, and he won't notice.
If he does, I'm schneesheed.

<grabs glasses, adjusts contrast on screen>... Huh?  What did I miss??  Smiley Very Happy

Oh, just some weird glitch.  

Message 1883 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

we're getting some warm weather too. 60 yesterday almost 70 today but i work in an office so.. did it really happen? 😂.. by the time get out of work its already cold again.. and tomoro a "wintry mix"

happy wednesday all
Message 1884 of 2,597
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Goooooooooood morning boys and girls.

I'm tired.  DDD got home around 10:30 last night and we were up past midnight chitty chatting about life in general and the world in which we live...  = not enough sleep for the old person.  Smiley Sad

Statement number one for DW cut last night.  (Now at 67%, which I KNOW is still too high, but is better than 88% where it cut last month.)

Only nine or so more to go!  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1885 of 2,597
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I picked up the flu somewhere. I feel sooo bad. Restless night with chills and fever, I can't remember the last time I was this sick.

Message 1886 of 2,597
bluntco
Valued Contributor

LV convention over. I'm catching a 630am flight shortly, (it's 445am now). It's -8 In Denver right now. I can guarantee that I'll be driving my hour home and taking a hibernation nap until tomorrow.
I did get an alert from EX...score went up 5pts, my giant NFCU payment hit. It's really boring being AZEO. I have nothing to check anymore. But, I'm behaving and focusing on debt reduction 😁🎈✔
Message 1887 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still practicing the ancient art of AZEO.  Capital One emailed me yesterday and gave me an unsolicited tiny bump up on my QS from $300 to $500.  It was so exciting to see something happening.  With AZEO those frequent moves in my credit score are gone.  The score is the same every day.  

Message 1888 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

I would give up meat for a day to get 10 days of 70 degree weather 😂

Lol, come to PR, i think we are getting the bipolar weather too nonstop 2 or 3 weeks. Itll be sunny all day then night comes, someone flips a switch and its like the wind fairies come out to play. It feels nice though. But constant . 

Message 1889 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Haha, i love that episode, im SP to the coreSmiley Wink. Check out cripple fight too, TIMMYSmiley Happy

Message 1890 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.