Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

@Adkinswrote:

@Remedioswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Welcome! Yes, the approval boards will do you in! Like the siren song luring you to app!

Welcome to the garden and enjoy our crazy talk! Smiley Happy

@Anonymouswrote:

Hi guys, had no idea you were here.  Maybe if I'd found you sooner I wouldnt have went on this last little app spree. I'd been on the wagon since May 2017 before the last few days  Smiley Mad Nonetheless I'm glad I did find my way to The Garden, I hope to stay off those tantilizing Approval boards Smiley LOL

I don't even read the approval boards...as if I needed another reason to feel inadequate

There I was, still waiting for my scores,  reading about how a person got approved for a low CL of $15,000.  At least I can pluck weeds in the garden (UncleB said not to touch anything else). 

You should touch the fence, it's shockingly fun!! 

That will be the first thing I do, as soon as I buy rubber boots 

Message 1301 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

One of the B’s is playing with my emotions 😔

So, I bought furniture and paying it off...why a decrease in score?

6949F429-8234-49EA-908B-7364DAC57F84.jpeg

I gotta be honest I'm coming up blank. Any other changes to your credit?

Message 1302 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoirwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looks like the UTI helped with the new TL. 

Message 1303 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looks like the UTI helped with the new TL. 

I can understand that with helping on increasing the score but for it to drop right back down after paying it off? I think I need some Alleve for this.

Message 1304 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Is it possible that a new account caused the drop but improved utilization caused increase, especially if dates on alerts are close ? 

Message 1305 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back in the garden after a pretty successful app spree. This time around I think I’ll be here for the full 24!
Message 1306 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MakingProgresswrote:

Here is my bad luck story for the month.   On 2/12 the electricity in my house went crazy.   Light flashing crackling sounds electrical smell then about half the breakers trip.  I had had an electrical fire in my former house 10 years and 6 days before this so I wasn't taking any chances and called the fire department.

Fire department gave us the all clear as far as fire, but most of the power out and the blower on the furnace wouldn't kick on.  So next morning we get an electiction out and he determines the problem is comming from the power company.   Power company comes out gives us a temp fix, have to wait for weather to break before they can dig.  Electricitian comes back replaces one breaker that was bad, he also does HVAV so when he turned on the furnace it made a horrendous sound.   He looked at it and found the control board and transformer were blown.  Got that fixed.

Later went to hit the button to close the garage door and found out that was dead.   Then about 8 in the evening my daughter tells us the TV upstairs won't turn on.

Went to reset all the clocks in the kitchen and find the microwave dead.

Then for the final blow as we are goint to bed we see the alarm clock is out.

Yesterday was NOT a fun day

How terrible.  Insurance should pay but I wonder if the power co will pay for their surge 

Message 1307 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Valentines Day all! 

Message 1308 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

This happens to me when I pay a trade line off and none of my other cards report a balance. I always let one report but sometimes it overlaps and the one with balance has not showed on CR. Usually when the card I let carry a balance that month finally reports my score will jump back up. The exact amount it dropped when my paid trade line reported. 

@simplynoirwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Message 1309 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MakingProgresswrote:

Here is my bad luck story for the month.   On 2/12 the electricity in my house went crazy.   Light flashing crackling sounds electrical smell then about half the breakers trip.  I had had an electrical fire in my former house 10 years and 6 days before this so I wasn't taking any chances and called the fire department.

Fire department gave us the all clear as far as fire, but most of the power out and the blower on the furnace wouldn't kick on.  So next morning we get an electiction out and he determines the problem is comming from the power company.   Power company comes out gives us a temp fix, have to wait for weather to break before they can dig.  Electricitian comes back replaces one breaker that was bad, he also does HVAV so when he turned on the furnace it made a horrendous sound.   He looked at it and found the control board and transformer were blown.  Got that fixed.

Later went to hit the button to close the garage door and found out that was dead.   Then about 8 in the evening my daughter tells us the TV upstairs won't turn on.

Went to reset all the clocks in the kitchen and find the microwave dead.

Then for the final blow as we are goint to bed we see the alarm clock is out.

Yesterday was NOT a fun day

What a day! Today should be better!

Message 1310 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.