Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2016

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2016

I found this and I feel like it explains me pretty well. Also, what heavenlyflower was saying earlier, it may fit her as well, haha. 

12494724_1054279204595154_6385502270593844280_n.png

Message 301 of 1,750
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Cause we like being able to get around in our city andtheres no public transit in these hills on weekends Smiley Tongue We were tired of being stuck Sat & Sun

We?  That sucks though.  It's why I moved to the city.  Was living in suburbs, needed my sis for weekends and pet shopping.  She waited until I moved to Seattle from Kent, then proceeded from Auburn to Chandler AZ.  Must say, their public transit does not seem so bad for a suburb not close to Phoenix.

I go down to Chandler a good bit. I live up in North Phoenix in the Desert Ridge area and I love heading down that way. It's almost a slower pace of life. Plus, Chandler and Gilbert are very nice areas to raise a family (as compared to elsewhere around Phoenix). 

Use to have a house in Desert Ridge... Small world my parents live up off Frank LLoyd right and 100th st approx in Scottsdale.. Gotta head down there in less than a month and sure I will be visiting a few friends a probably meet them at the Keg restraunt in desert ridge area of town.

I used to live in McDowell Mountain Ranch off of Paradise Lane, haha. I know the area well. I am actually right next to the Keg right now at BJs Brewhouse. They just got their seasonal double IPA in so I had to come in for a few. Small world! 

Yep use to goto Bj's brewhouse on some dates back when I lived there.. Was pretty decent foodSmiley Happy

They just got Committed Double IPA back. You should try it when you are back. I'm friends with all the bartenders so I'll put in a good word to get you the full pint of it Smiley Very Happy

Message 302 of 1,750
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Well, I'm gardening from my favorite restaurant bar tonight. LUckily these folks are used to me sitting here with my laptop. 

Smart phones work well.  My laptop is really too big.  I have used laptops instead of desktops since 2007.  So the last one is really large.  Either smart phone or iPad.  Does the lounge have wifi, or do you have a connectoid?

I just have a 13 inch macbook air so its really not too large. They have wifi so I don't have to use wifi from my phone. I used to use my phone a lot but it just drains my battery to the point where it annoys me. So, I just sit at the corner seat, BS with my buddy who is bartening, and surf the forum. Every so often when I come in on Thursday evenings a guy I have become friends with stops in. He is an underwriter for auto loans so I try and pry info out of him. The last time, he told me he denied a guy with a score in the 740s because he owed too much credit card debt. However, his UTL was supe rlow because he has a massive amount of credit lines. Anyways, every time he comes in I try and pry something out of the way he underwrites. 

Ah, business and pleasure.  Smiley Wink

You know it!

Plus, spending my eveinings surfing the forum brings back the good memories of when I first found the forum. 

On a side note, any chance we can bring the Friday night social back? I was talking to MJ a bit about it and I would be more than willing to start it up again. I just don't know how many people would actually show up Smiley Very Happy   I got two friends to come back to the forum and I know they would love to have the social again. 

I MISS FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!! LOL..

seriously, MJ needs to bring it back, Ill be there.  Those were so fun!!Smiley Happy

I definitely expect you to support AZ and the cause then  Smiley Tongue

I will be checking on you....Lol

Be there or be square Smiley Very Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 303 of 1,750
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

I found this and I feel like it explains me pretty well. Also, what heavenlyflower was saying earlier, it may fit her as well, haha. 

LOL, think that fits many.

Signature needs updating
Message 304 of 1,750
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Have any of you been able to get a lower APR with chase than is advertised? For example, with the Fed rate increase, the lowest rate that Chase says they give 16.24%. I am curious if anyone has gotten lower than that (or back when it was 15.99%, if anyone got below that). 

Message 305 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

@azguy13 wrote:

Smiley LOL love it

Message 306 of 1,750
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Have any of you been able to get a lower APR with chase than is advertised? For example, with the Fed rate increase, the lowest rate that Chase says they give 16.24%. I am curious if anyone has gotten lower than that (or back when it was 15.99%, if anyone got below that). 

If have long exposure, and REALLY good scores, does not hurt to call EO and ask.  You go first.  Smiley Tongue

Signature needs updating
Message 307 of 1,750
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I have my last baddie falling off in 13 months. I will wait until then, haha. 

Message 308 of 1,750
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Well, I'm gardening from my favorite restaurant bar tonight. LUckily these folks are used to me sitting here with my laptop. 

Smart phones work well.  My laptop is really too big.  I have used laptops instead of desktops since 2007.  So the last one is really large.  Either smart phone or iPad.  Does the lounge have wifi, or do you have a connectoid?

I just have a 13 inch macbook air so its really not too large. They have wifi so I don't have to use wifi from my phone. I used to use my phone a lot but it just drains my battery to the point where it annoys me. So, I just sit at the corner seat, BS with my buddy who is bartening, and surf the forum. Every so often when I come in on Thursday evenings a guy I have become friends with stops in. He is an underwriter for auto loans so I try and pry info out of him. The last time, he told me he denied a guy with a score in the 740s because he owed too much credit card debt. However, his UTL was supe rlow because he has a massive amount of credit lines. Anyways, every time he comes in I try and pry something out of the way he underwrites. 

You know it!

Plus, spending my eveinings surfing the forum brings back the good memories of when I first found the forum. 

On a side note, any chance we can bring the Friday night social back? I was talking to MJ a bit about it and I would be more than willing to start it up again. I just don't know how many people would actually show up Smiley Very Happy   I got two friends to come back to the forum and I know they would love to have the social again. 

seriously, MJ needs to bring it back, Ill be there.  Those were so fun!!Smiley Happy

um, and where will you be?? 

Message 309 of 1,750
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

You know it!

um, and where will you be?? 

I guest I can make a guest appearanceSmiley Tongue 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 310 of 1,750
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.