Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - January 2016

@darwin_wins wrote:

How did people manage to reply so quickly. It is only 2 AM PST and already 3 pages full of replies.

In about a week I should earn my silver spade and now I am onto my last year of baddies. By the end of this year I will be free of baddies and then I shall march on!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all GC's and non-GC's. Lets hope none of you fall in any traps and make this year of good things to come.

You're in for a scoring treat. It depends on what you app for next year, but if you garden for the year, I can see you hitting 800.

Message 31 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year...many blessing to you'll for the new year!
Message 32 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year, everybody! Time to set those gardening goals for the new year. I'm still aiming for a mortgage, although I'm not sure if my employment situation dictates that I'm going to get one in May, August, or have to wait another year. Everything kind of revolves around that for me, so I've been gardening for the past year and am looking forward to getting off the train a bit. However, the impact on my scores has been immense. I'm up around 130 points since I started gardening, and it's thanks to all of you.

Message 33 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

As we start into a new year it is an opportunity to consider where is my credit going to go. Temptation is there to pursue new cards but, I am getting closer to my personal goal for the max FICO Score so I will continue to stay in the garden looking for a Diamond and a high score.
Message 34 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year!

Message 35 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still here in the garden. I'm hoping for a productive and prosperous year. I have come a long way and still have far to go.

Message 36 of 1,750
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I was SOOO hoping to make it to the 1st page this year, but I was in bed at 9:30, not feeling it, LOL. Happy New Year to everyone, and heres to a great year of gardening!!!

No new acts now for 7 months (as of today), and 6 mo no inquiries!! Heres to another 6 more! Smiley Happy

On a side note, Comenity has removed twice now, HP's from CLI on my cards. Smiley Wink
Message 37 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

My head is pounding. Only woke up to check on my accounts and order room service. What do I see? A $79.99 charge pending on my BCE for Paypal Here. I dont even know what that is! BCE has been sitting in a closet box for months and yet this is the card I get my first fraud experience with.
What a way to start the New Year! :/
Message 38 of 1,750
Legen_dary
Frequent Contributor

Happy New Year everyone! I'm excited to report that the last few baddies dropped off my experian CR, and my fico jumped from high 600 to low 800s. Skipped the 700s entirely Smiley Surprised
5 years ago when I started this journey, 2016 seemed so far away, but here we are. Time really passes by fast.

In other news, I'm in the garden for 12 months now. That Citi AAdvantage 60k offer is quite tempting though!
Message 39 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers to you! That's great news.

Message 40 of 1,750
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.