Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2016

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2016

@Anonymous wrote:
My head is pounding. Only woke up to check on my accounts and order room service. What do I see? A $79.99 charge pending on my BCE for Paypal Here. I dont even know what that is! BCE has been sitting in a closet box for months and yet this is the card I get my first fraud experience with.
What a way to start the New Year! :/

HF..That sucks!!  Thats what I did too...Checked all my majors first thing, thankfully nothing crazy. Hope it all gets worked ot!! 

Message 41 of 1,750
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Checking in for 2016!!!

Read my lips. " no new apps"

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Smiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

First time here! I have learned a lot from this forum and come along way in the last year but still have far to go! I plan on staying in the garden until at least the end of May. Happy New Year everyone!
Message 43 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
First time here! I have learned a lot from this forum and come along way in the last year but still have far to go! I plan on staying in the garden until at least the end of May. Happy New Year everyone!

We hope you continue learning and happy new year as well.

Message 44 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@darwin_wins wrote:

How did people manage to reply so quickly. It is only 2 AM PST and already 3 pages full of replies.

In about a week I should earn my silver spade and now I am onto my last year of baddies. By the end of this year I will be free of baddies and then I shall march on!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all GC's and non-GC's. Lets hope none of you fall in any traps and make this year of good things to come.

Holy smoke... I didn't even think about that - this time next year, my own single remaining baddie will have dropped off!

While not quite time to celebrate yet (in my case) it's certainly possible to see the light at the end of the tunnel! 

Thanks for bringing that up... yet another reason to consider hanging out here more!  (And who knows, I might even end up putting on the gardener's gloves myself...)

Happy New Year!  Smiley Very Happy

Not sure when they're due to age off UB but think about asking for EE. It's the craziest thing. They often remove them early if you just ask. Crazy. 

Message 45 of 1,750
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Happy New Year everyone!

It has been a great year for me creditwise......I have really come a long way. A year and a half ago, I had no credit at all!!! Then NFCU took a chance on me and I got my first Visa in 20 years after messing up when I was younger. I then try to purchase a car and no dice....not enough history, so I had to put it on my visa. Now here I am with approx 27 cards....11 of those were from the shopping card trick with Comenity.

I now plan on gardening until at least June of 2016.

Message 46 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

As for 2016 goals, they're not about getting credit. They're about a healthy balance between plump bank balances and paying down 0% balances. I've got enough to pay the first one that's expiring (April) in full, but I'm resisting. I'll make 3% on my money until then. The big ones end in May through July. I will not have enough cash to pay them in full, but I hope to make a good run at them. 

Message 47 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm checking in! This is my year. End of the year my BK falls off! No apps, nothing. I'm hoping my score sky rockets. 41 accounts to garden!
Message 48 of 1,750
ddemari
Super Contributor

Happy New Year!!!! I'm entering the garden with some good hopes and feelings about keeping strong and no apps!
Message 49 of 1,750
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Happy New Years everyone.  I'm late to the party but had to get my black eyed peas going.  2016 should be my watershed year in credit.  My last baddie will fall off.  I can't wait.  Garden strong ( I would really like to see a report with zero inquiries one daySmiley LOL)

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 50 of 1,750
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.