Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - January 2016

Happy New Year everyone!

Wow! Today is still New Year's Day  and this is page 8  or 9 already???!!!

i'm happy to report that I'm still in the garden since May 2015!

Message 81 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

TO: Legen_dary

Congratulations! That is fantastic!Smiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year 2016 to all 

One month in the garden tomorrow.

Enjoying the vactation pics. Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 1,750
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Now entering my 4th month of gardening! It feels great! Scores continue to trend up as my inquiries get older and olderWoman Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 84 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to be here for another month of my gardening adventures! Bumping my exit target to March for that sweet, sweet gold spade, and because I will receive a cash bonus to pay down my 0% balances at that time. Then I hope to open an EDP, close my Plat/PRG/BCP, refi my student loans, and close my Simplicity by rolling its limit into Double Cash.

Happy New Year everyone!

Message 85 of 1,750
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm freshly arrived here after picking up a Cap1 Platinum from their new rebuilding program in December. While I have preliminary thoughts to stay here until July 2016, I quite like it here, and just might stay until July 2017!

Happy New Year all!

Message 86 of 1,750
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Might be pulling some weeds though. NO MORE APPS NO MORE APPS- it becomes an addiction and obsession.   well i can't get the code to work.              

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 87 of 1,750
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Happy New Year everyone. May your gardening be successful and the new year bring good health, both physically and financially. 

Message 88 of 1,750
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

It'll be fine. Thank goodness t was on a SD card and not one in your wallet 

@Anonymous wrote:
My head is pounding. Only woke up to check on my accounts and order room service. What do I see? A $79.99 charge pending on my BCE for Paypal Here. I dont even know what that is! BCE has been sitting in a closet box for months and yet this is the card I get my first fraud experience with.
What a way to start the New Year! :/

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 89 of 1,750
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Good luck!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 90 of 1,750
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.